+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kids in America

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kids in America

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    So families weren't being separated?
    I'm talking about the methods used to spin a story. People respond to fairytales, you can make them believe absolutely anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm talking about the methods used to spin a story. People respond to fairytales, you can make them believe absolutely anything.
    So were they being made to believe fairytales or something that is true? Were families being separated or not?

So were they being made to believe fairytales or something that is true? Were families being separated or not?
    I refer you to the above video.

BTW the criminal justice system separates families every day. Maybe only people without children should be held accountable when they fail to obey the rule of law?

I refer you to the above video.

BTW the criminal justice system separates families every day. Maybe only people without children should be held accountable when they fail to obey the rule of law?
    Are you able to speak for yourself or do you need a snazzy youtube channel to do it for you?

Are you able to speak for yourself or do you need a snazzy youtube channel to do it for you?
    I honestly don't know what the answer is, there is criminality involved and without any deterrents the situation will snowball out of control.

In saying that, at least the current administration are taking better care of the kids than the last one, which saw children being tied up naked with paper bags over their heads. Totally disgusting, and it's ironic how the Democrats are projecting so much with that kind of track record.

I honestly don't know what the answer is, there is criminality involved and without any deterrents the situation will snowball out of control.

In saying that, at least the current administration are taking better care of the kids than the last one, which saw children being tied up naked with paper bags over their heads. Totally disgusting, and it's ironic how the Democrats are projecting so much with that kind of track record.
    I know you like facts so here are some from the Government Audit Office Report that put to bed some of the nonsense posted in this thread.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...rations-935340