+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by wolfinsheepsclothing View Post
    The inferiority complex continues...

I suppose it's inevitable when everyone else is so gushing in their praise of the team above.
    I have seen you lot play against us in the 4th division. You been sh×t for years since then, with the odd good bit thrown in. Remember that. I reckon most football fans would be happy to see an old team like you doing well again but you are losing friends left right and centre with your whinging manager and stupid fan board comments.You used to be picking peanuts out the football sh×t. Youre mildly racist name dont help you either. I can imagine your only finger shaking with a mix of excitement and alcahol withdrawal as you tapped that in.

Re: Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I have seen you lot play against us in the 4th division. You been sh×t for years since then, with the odd good bit thrown in. Remember that. I reckon most football fans would be happy to see an old team like you doing well again but you are losing friends left right and centre with your whinging manager and stupid fan board comments.You used to be picking peanuts out the football sh×t. Youre mildly racist name dont help you either. I can imagine your only finger shaking with a mix of excitement and alcahol withdrawal as you tapped that in.

din we both go up that year from div 4 mate ?