+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manager situation and the constant changing over recent years

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Manager situation and the constant changing over recent years

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    3 Seasons? More like 7 or 8 seasons..OGS was the last manager to try and play attractive football, look what happened there.
    My memory of ole is that it was chaotic - you never knew what side he was going to pick - it was like he threw all the outfield players names in a hat and chose the first 10 - never forget the jacks away when from memory he didn't pick mutch and noone who at the time were out best players (IMO)

That was a very long day with all the travel restrictions and the M4 being closed after the game coupled with living 9 miles away for the liberty😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    My memory of ole is that it was chaotic - you never knew what side he was going to pick - it was like he threw all the outfield players names in a hat and chose the first 10 - never forget the jacks away when from memory he didn't pick mutch and noone who at the time were out best players (IMO)

That was a very long day with all the travel restrictions and the M4 being closed after the game coupled with living 9 miles away for the liberty����
    I remember we finally got a clean sheet against villa (straight after the jacks actually), then he changed three of the back four and Hull tonked us at home. After that, we were a club who looked certain to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post

That was a very long day with all the travel restrictions and the M4 being closed after the game coupled with living 9 miles away for the liberty����
    My opinion too.
    The jacks were bricking it, thinking we'd do the "doube" over them, then he fielded that strange side, and we got tonked.