+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Been very chilled on here lately

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Been very chilled on here lately

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    That's a fair point - I'm one of the worst offenders for posting a lot, much of it total shite I will admit.

What I don't understand though, is if you're not happy that it's the same posters who post, why don't you post more?

Point being is that if the "gang of five" didn't post, this place would be like a morgue.
    and its my opinion. if theres a thread about sol bamba getting sent off would you suggest people train to become footballers and make sure they dong get a red card in games?

Quote Originally Posted by giddyblue View Post
    and its my opinion. if theres a thread about sol bamba getting sent off would you suggest people train to become footballers and make sure they dong get a red card in games?
    Sorry, I've read that three times and have no idea what you mean.

You've made 47 posts since last April - that's about one a week? You must see what I'm getting at here, it appears to be the "same old five posters" in every thread, PRECISELY because people like your goodself don't post more often.

I for one would be delighted to see more people posting more regularly as it would broaden the debate and bring alternative views to discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Sorry, I've read that three times and have no idea what you mean.

You've made 47 posts since last April - that's about one a week? You must see what I'm getting at here, it appears to be the "same old five posters" in every thread, PRECISELY because people like your goodself don't post more often.

I for one would be delighted to see more people posting more regularly as it would broaden the debate and bring alternative views to discussions.
    maybe people would if it wasnt stale due to the same old posters. whats more relevant than my 40 odd posts? your near 11,000...says it all

maybe people would if it wasnt stale due to the same old posters. whats more relevant than my 40 odd posts? your near 11,000...says it all
    Your 40 odd posts are as relevant as anyone else's.

Even your other accounts.

We should have a vetting procedure before people are allowed to post.

I wouldn't have to waste my time reading your whinging then.