+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Re: Jewish group walks away from Labour

I can see that somebody like yourself Ronnie does seem to struggle with facts.

And I can see that you struggle with what you mean by facts.

Another anti-semitic attack on the street in London!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...n-north-london

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Another anti-semitic attack on the street in London!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...n-north-london
    Your point ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Your point ??
    Obvious - even for you!

He's been apologising since at leat early last year. Just didn't do ir (probably a mistake) again for Andrew Neil.

Obvious - even for you!
    Nope please tell me and others.

Nope please tell me and others.
    If you (maybe not 'others') really need it spelt out.... The news report describes a violent street attack by two people on a visiting Rabbi in London that included anti-semitic threats and left him bleeding on the pavement.

Rabbi Herschel Gluck chairman of Shomrim, a neighbourhood watch group that monitors hate crimes against the Jewish community, reported the attack and was critical of the police response. Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott immediately condemned the attack when it was reported in the Jewish Chronicle online and Corbyn spoke to Gluck directly.

Gluck confirmed that Corbyn “phoned to find out what happened and to express his shock and empathy with the community”.

He added: “We deeply appreciate his concern. He sounded extremely genuine. He was the only party leader who called.

This has nothing to do with the political climate in any shape or form. This is classic antisemitism and it needs to be seen as such and dealt with as such.”

That is a relevant contribution to this thread isn't it? You claim to want to see 'balance' but maybe that is just your impulse to slag off Labour whenever there is a discussion on Tory/Trump misdeeds? You and your best mate have been happily chucking in links to people who are attacking Corbyn or Labour on this issue. You don't seem happy to have a reference that tells a different story. Why?

As you may have noticed I don't really post here any more. It's a haven for anti Semites in my opinion and therefore there's not much point in engaging with them. However , this latest thing is so relevant that I've posted it.
    All I've got to say to the racists is that people are on to you and you'll never see the new Labour Pogrom you've obviously been dreaming of

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...-labour-party/

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    As you may have noticed I don't really post here any more. It's a haven for anti Semites in my opinion and therefore there's not much point in engaging with them. However , this latest thing is so relevant that I've posted it.
    All I've got to say to the racists is that people are on to you and you'll never see the new Labour Pogrom you've obviously been dreaming of

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...-labour-party/
    Ah, the chief board purveyor of anti-semitic tropes and general apologist for racism (Islamophobia to apartheid) has reappeared.

'Labour Pogrom'? You still peddling this deranged bile?

It is troubling that the JLM and others have compiled this stuff - even if most of it (maybe not all) has been debunked many times.

However, just to establish a bit of balance (as LOM likes to do) here is a counter list of incidents about the great anti-semite!

https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org...jewish-people/

That doesn't include the defence of a Jewish cemetry (with the local Jewish community) from developers working with the local council led by Margaret Hodge, or the many times Corbyn was on defence pickets outside London synagogues during the Anti Nazi League years (and I'm speaking there from personal experience!).

And some more 'balance'.

https://www.thecanary.co/trending/20...jeremy-corbyn/

Sorry for anyone offended that this wasn't in the Telegraph, Mail or Fox Online. They tend to avoid this sort of viewpoint.

And some more 'balance'.

https://www.thecanary.co/trending/20...jeremy-corbyn/

Sorry for anyone offended that this wasn't in the Telegraph, Mail or Fox Online. They tend to avoid this sort of viewpoint.
    Good balance.

Well done you .

Your lucky as my balanced views and posts are ridiculed and I'm cast as a Tory as I happen to worry about Labours direction of travel and behaviours.

Heisenberg

Boris Johnson book depicts Jews as controlling the media

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...box=1575907767

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Boris Johnson book depicts Jews as controlling the media

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...box=1575907767
    Good balancing skills , this should sort Labours issues out .

Heisenberg

Good balancing skills , this should sort Labours issues out .
    Good balancing skills. Taking my post about Johnson using anti-semitic tropes in a novel that he had written and making it about Labour (not) addressing anti-semitism within their party.

I'm delighted to say that the BBC are reporting that anti semitism was a big factor to many people, including as I said it would, non Jewish people who didn't like it.
    I thank jon1959 and Dorcas for their very helpful comments here.

Ronnie this worries me a little bit. I didnt realise you were idf? You should have made that clear before.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Good balancing skills. Taking my post about Johnson using anti-semitic tropes in a novel that he had written and making it about Labour (not) addressing anti-semitism within their party.
    Not great socalism balance going on tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Ronnie this worries me a little bit. I didnt realise you were idf? You should have made that clear before.
    Think Ronnie has been proven right on this matter, by actual evidence as we see large numbers of Labour voters walking away from thier own party.

Ronnie’s usually right because he learns from life.
    On a much bigger message board tonight I pointed out that I’d called every single election and outcome correctly on that board since 2006.
    See I don’t post what I WANT to happen but what seems likely to happen based upon what little we know to be true and the experience of human history

" A much bigger message board"? What size screen is he using? It can't be as big as his head, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    " A much bigger message board"? What size screen is he using? It can't be as big as his head, surely?

Unsurprisingly you missed the point of my post there. It's not about having a big head, it's about using the one you've been given, which is open to anyone who's not already too clever to learn anything.