+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: They are going to nobble Boris

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: They are going to nobble Boris

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I love the way that in the mind of this poster Boris Johnson isn’t establishment��
    It's like Wales Bales and his true love Trump over on the Politics board.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    It's like Wales Bales and his true love Trump over on the Politics board.
    You are very mistaken there. I only post about corruption, and attempts to overthrow democratically elected leaders through nefarious means, such as using illegal surveillance. The only reason I mention Trump is because he is the target. The next time it could be somebody else, perhaps even somebody you support. I think it's in everybody's interest to put a stop to all of this, unless of course you support this kind of thing? There will be lots of fun and games ahead Jon, including that Epstein character filming people for blackmail purposes. I know you try to deny that this sort of stuff goes on, but the cat is out of the bag. Trump may be many things, but at least he fights back, and without him we would never have found out about any of this stuff. There are lots of nervous people who don't sleep so well at night anymore, which is a good thing in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are very mistaken there. I only post about corruption, and attempts to overthrow democratically elected leaders through nefarious means, such as using illegal surveillance. The only reason I mention Trump is because he is the target. The next time it could be somebody else, perhaps even somebody you support. I think it's in everybody's interest to put a stop to all of this, unless of course you support this kind of thing? There will be lots of fun and games ahead Jon, including that Epstein character filming people for blackmail purposes. I know you try to deny that this sort of stuff goes on, but the cat is out of the bag. Trump may be many things, but at least he fights back, and without him we would never have found out about any of this stuff. There are lots of nervous people who don't sleep so well at night anymore, which is a good thing in my book.
    I'm so glad I bury my head in the sand, don't read newspapers, don't watch news bulletins and therefore have no idea what you are talking about.... and I prefer it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by alan_corneli View Post
    I'm so glad I bury my head in the sand, don't read newspapers, don't watch news bulletins and therefore have no idea what you are talking about.... and I prefer it that way.
    Me too, I never watch the news or read the papers, but 5 mins a day on Twitter and you know everything!

Me too, I never watch the news or read the papers, but 5 mins a day on Twitter and you know everything!
    Do you spend the other 23 hours and 55 minutes switching between your accounts on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Do you spend the other 23 hours and 55 minutes switching between your accounts on here?
    Hey?

Hey?
    Honestly, I don't think this will ever not be funny.
    WB.jpg

Living is easy with eyes closed misunderstanding all you see.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Living is easy with eyes closed misunderstanding all you see.
    Its getting hard to be someone but it all works out.......

I watch the news and read the papers and I don’t know what he is on about either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I watch the news and read the papers and I don’t know what he is on about either.
    You've inadvertently just explained why