+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Huddersfield

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Well done Huddersfield

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I'll take that as a compliment coming from you bearing in mind that you obviously sit around with nothing better to do all day, waiting for something to be posted on any topic that you can disagree with and throw insults at the poster for no good reason. At least when I critiscise one of your usually inane posts, I dont resort to swearing or childish insults.
    I'm usually in work getting paid to disagree with you but today I'm relaxing in my caravan down West Wales, drinking a Birra Moretti laughing at how serious you take the internet Buster.

Chill man.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I'm usually in work getting paid to disagree with you but today I'm relaxing in my caravan down West Wales, drinking a Birra Moretti laughing at how serious you take the internet Buster.

Chill man.
    You haven't quite got the hang of this being away lark. Surely you are at a seven day symposium on mobile transportation and communication networks in one of Britain's premier national parks?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You haven't quite got the hang of this being away lark. Surely you are at a seven day symposium on mobile transportation and communication networks in one of Britain's premier national parks?