Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
Although they're not actually being dishonest . As I said earlier, they've received a subliminal message that Trump is bad and they're subliminally rewarded by being told they're intelligent for thinking that by means of people who are put up as highly intelligent by the media reinforcing the idea 24/7.

There's nothing really that can be done to re introduce them to logic or reason, so the most helpful thing is to expose them in the hope that those who haven't already been "bitten" might escape their fate.
It's much much harder to brainwash a subject who's aware of what you're doing, and the best we can hope for is that uncommitted individuals will ask themselves , " why are they telling me that ?" . After that , it's up to them to decide on the issues.
I learned from the way you imperiously swatted away what I thought was a pertinent question I had asked yesterday with an answer which doesn't really stand up to any close examination (I note gluey has mastered this technique as well), but I know full well that I could never hope to make it into the I know everything about everything club, so I'm going to need more guidance from you I'm afraid.

If you know that a subliminal message has been sent to us. then to be able to avoid falling prey to it, you must know what it said and when it was sent, so could you let us have that information please so that we can try to regain our capacity for "independent thinking"?

Speaking for myself, I've despised Donald Trump for thirty years or more, so I assume I received the subliminal message sometime in the mid to late eighties? Hang on though, why would the forces you are so nobly fighting on our behalf be sending out such a message about Donald Trump then? Unless, of course, they knew he was going to be President in thirty years time.

I've got to say mind, that's pretty impressive if they did isn't it - you don't think our subliminal voices might be worth listening to after all do you?