+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cultural Appropriation ~ a new one on me.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cultural Appropriation ~ a new one on me.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Where will it all end...
    Cultural Appropriation.JPG
    Presumably this was white people being offended on behalf of black people.

Snowflakes who go out of their way to find something to be offended about.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post

Why do you presume that?
    Seems like you are going out of your way to be offended by snowflakes going out of their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Why do you presume that?
    Seems like you are going out of your way to be offended by snowflakes going out of their way.
    Seems like you're going out of your way to be offended by people getting offended by snowflakes going out of their way

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Seems like you're going out of your way to be offended by people getting offended by snowflakes going out of their way
    seems like....

What we get now is outlets reporting on what is being said on twitter. Its the issue with the need for 24 hour news.

Its not the world going mad, its just that people spout rubbish on the internet, it would be like Walesonlne constantly reporting the rubbish spouted on here (as if that would ever happen).

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post

Why do you presume that?
    I'd put a hell of a lot of money on this being accurate. Some people aren't happy unless their offended by something entirely innocuous on behalf of other people.

One of the best things that people from around the world have to offer each other is their culture. Living in Japan, I occasionally see Westerns adorning Kimonos here and no-one complains. Japanese people actually find it gratifying for the most part (as far as I'm aware), and yet if someone were to do it in a Western country, some SJW would whine and cry about it and claim it to be some form of bigoted racist attack. Absolute madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    I'd put a hell of a lot of money on this being accurate. Some people aren't happy unless their offended by something entirely innocuous on behalf of other people.

One of the best things that people from around the world have to offer each other is their culture. Living in Japan, I occasionally see Westerns adorning Kimonos here and no-one complains. Japanese people actually find it gratifying for the most part (as far as I'm aware), and yet if someone were to do it in a Western country, some SJW would whine and cry about it and claim it to be some form of bigoted racist attack. Absolute madness.
    2 people's twitter handles are quoted in the independant article as being critical of the look, but by no means hysterical about it.
    One is dark skinned and the other doesn't have any pictures up.

International

Why do you presume that?
    going out of one's way is better than taking a short cut!!!!!