+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Josh windass

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Josh windass

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkers View Post
    He's shit, he's in and out of a God awful Sevco fc side who could only manage 3rd in the rank rotten spl. Straight back down if this is the calibre of player we're looking to bring in.
    Callum Paterson came from that “rank rotten” SPL. He seems to have slotted in nicely.

Yes.And he was playing for the mighty Hearts.

One thing is for sure, soon as we achieve anything in football some of our fans get delusions of grandeur .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Yes.And he was playing for the mighty Hearts.

One thing is for sure, soon as we achieve anything in football some of our fans get delusions of grandeur .
    Some of these "fans" are here for the good times only.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Some of these "fans" are here for the good times only.
    We know how it works.
    If you are honest you would admit it should be good for the club and the city.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Callum Paterson came from that “rank rotten” SPL. He seems to have slotted in nicely.
    400k on a punt for a goal scoring "defender". Risk/Reward and all that.

I'll happy defer to our Jock brethren who will have seen him play more than I but in the few Rangers games I've seen on Sky he's not really stood out for me even within that Rangers side. Commentators seem enamoured due to his father... which gets mentioned a lot.

If Warnock rates him, fine, give him a chance and all that but my view based on what I've seen is that it seems an odd one.