+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Sorry to break up WW3 but this is satisfying
    Jeremy Corbyn's brother was giving it plenty in London before being arrested, using a megaphone to declare the pandemic a fake and linking Covid-19 to 5G. What a tool. Problem for me is, having seen photos of the lunatic in action, I'll be seeing him in my mind's eye every time I read one of Organ Morgan posts from now on.....

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Jeremy Corbyn's brother was giving it plenty in London before being arrested, using a megaphone to declare the pandemic a fake and linking Covid-19 to 5G. What a tool. Problem for me is, having seen photos of the lunatic in action, I'll be seeing him in my mind's eye every time I read one of Organ Morgan posts from now on.....

I imagine OM looking more like Jacob Rees Mogg in my mind's eye

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I imagine OM looking more like Jacob Rees Mogg in my mind's eye
    https://www.tatler.com/article/who-i...down-protestor

This is him. I'm sure of it.

The worrying thing is that Piers Corbyn may well achieve what his brother couldn't and end up becoming more popular with our right leaning electorate.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The worrying thing is that Piers Corbyn may well achieve what his brother couldn't and end up becoming more popular with our right leaning electorate.
    That's the chap. I had never heard of him before and in the last 48 hours have seen him mentioned 4 different times. spooky!!

he was at Glastonbury a week or so ago with other freedom protesters ( maybe 10 people ), the protesters all looked like they had clown or jester clothes on or Mohawk hair do's, they know their rights and the police had to tread carefully , they were all shouting about human rights etc etc, Cobyn looked the more normal of the bunch to be fair, looked a right shower of sh1t to be honest, but of course these are forward thinking people and always ready to call out the government on actions they take, so we should be grateful to them

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    he was at Glastonbury a week or so ago with other freedom protesters ( maybe 10 people ), the protesters all looked like they had clown or jester clothes on or Mohawk hair do's, they know their rights and the police had to tread carefully , they were all shouting about human rights etc etc, Cobyn looked the more normal of the bunch to be fair, looked a right shower of sh1t to be honest, but of course these are forward thinking people and always ready to call out the government on actions they take, so we should be grateful to them
    Piers Corbyns antisemitism, climate change denial and general batshit craziness has been known for years.

He's the brighter of the two brothers...

International

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Piers Corbyns antisemitism, climate change denial and general batshit craziness has been known for years.

He's the brighter of the two brothers...
    Lmfao