+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Warnock interview with Sky

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Neil Warnock interview with Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    £3m a year wages.
    That's not what you said and that can't possibly be true. You really think that he was on about £58k per week in the Championship in 2010?!

Are you sure you didn't just misread that Spurs paid £3m for Taarabt from Lens and are now trying to dig yourself out of that hole?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    That's not what you said and that can't possibly be true. You really think that he was on about £58k per week in the Championship in 2010?!

Are you sure you didn't just misread that Spurs paid £3m for Taarabt from Lens and are now trying to dig yourself out of that hole?
    He was on £65k a week at QPR when playing under the "0 supported" Warnock at Loftus Road.

Heisenberg

He was on £65k a week at QPR when playing under the "0 supported" Warnock at Loftus Road.
    No he wasn't. He was given that new contract when Hughes was in charge https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/18801010. Stop making shit up and accept that you've been wrong 3 or 4 times so far.

No he wasn't. He was given that new contract when Hughes was in charge https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/18801010. Stop making shit up and accept that you've been wrong 3 or 4 times so far.
    I admitted I was wrong on the transfer spending. I am not wrong on the Taarabt wage whilst under Warnock, and I am also not wrong in that QPR won 0 from 8 before the "0 supported" Warnock got the long overdue boot.

Heisenberg

I admitted I was wrong on the transfer spending. I am not wrong on the Taarabt wage whilst under Warnock, and I am also not wrong in that QPR won 0 from 8 before the "0 supported" Warnock got the long overdue boot.
    You are though... why dispute it?

Leave it out hes seen his payslips.🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Leave it out hes seen his payslips.������
    Have I, or are you making it up?

I'm not though. If I were I would concede the point, just as I had done earlier in the thread. The point here being that, semantics aside, Warnock was not "0 supported" whilst managing QPR in the Premier League. He was out of his depth, anyone who remembers watching his side get thrashed 6-0 at home by Fulham will remember QPR fans wanted him out for a longer period than the directors wanted him out.

Warnock has won 3 promotions from the Championship to the Premier League.

Sheff U - relegated. Wasn't Warnock's fault.
    QPR - sacked after 20 games. Wasn't his fault either - he blamed Social Networking.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16634917

Note, in this article Warnock talks candidly about his sacking but at no stage does he complain about a lack of support from QPR.

Heisenberg

I'm not though. If I were I would concede the point, just as I had done earlier in the thread. The point here being that, semantics aside, Warnock was not "0 supported" whilst managing QPR in the Premier League. He was out of his depth, anyone who remembers watching his side get thrashed 6-0 at home by Fulham will remember QPR fans wanted him out for a longer period than the directors wanted him out.

Warnock has won 3 promotions from the Championship to the Premier League.

Sheff U - relegated. Wasn't Warnock's fault.
    QPR - sacked after 20 games. Wasn't his fault either - he blamed Social Networking.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16634917

Note, in this article Warnock talks candidly about his sacking but at no stage does he complain about a lack of support from QPR.
    I couldn't give a shit, mate. You made up 3 separate facts about Warnock's time at QPR and that's all I'm disputing. If you'd just focussed on how shit he apparantly was and left his spending (or lack of) out of it, you'd be doing much better in getting your point accross.

Taarabt was not bought for £3m by QPR - that was how much Spurs paid for him.
    He wasn't on £3m p/a in the Championship/
    He wasn't on £65k p/w under Warnock - he was given a new contract under Hughes taking his wages up to... coincidentally... £65k p/w.

You know you're wrong. I know you're wrong. Anyone reading this knows you're wrong. So, that's good enough for me.