+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: European Superstate Imminent?

Re: European Superstate Imminent?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    it's funny, when economists warn against brexit, its scaremongering. When you talk about something far more far-fetched, it's fact. go figure
    what part is far fetched ? ? ?

The Argentinians invading the Falkland Islands ? ?? you might have missed it, it happened a while back, 1982 ( without googling it )

A Europeans armed force ? ? ? hasnt this been discussed before ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    what part is far fetched ? ? ?

The Argentinians invading the Falkland Islands ? ?? you might have missed it, it happened a while back, 1982 ( without googling it )

A Europeans armed force ? ? ? hasnt this been discussed before ? ? ?
    so it's guaranteed to happen following an IN vote, right? jeez talk about scaremongering

so it's guaranteed to happen following an IN vote, right? jeez talk about scaremongering
    where have i said it is guaranteed to happen ? ? ?

where have i said it is guaranteed to happen ? ? ?
    are you trying to tell me that this isnt going to happen? then why bring it up? oh right yeah, scaremongering

it's funny, when economists warn against brexit, its scaremongering. When you talk about something far more far-fetched, it's fact. go figure
    are you trying to tell me that this isnt going to happen? then why bring it up? oh right yeah, scaremongering
    first of all you say " it's fact. and not scaremongering "

now its scaremongering

its a worse case scenario but only 2 years ago Argentina were making the wrong noises about the Falklands and were not russia leasing them some fighter jets ? ? ? so who knows down the line what will happen, i just like the idea of a armed force that we ( the UK ) whole 100% control over

first of all you say " it's fact. and not scaremongering "

now its scaremongering

its a worse case scenario but only 2 years ago Argentina were making the wrong noises about the Falklands and were not russia leasing them some fighter jets ? ? ? so who knows down the line what will happen, i just like the idea of a armed force that we ( the UK ) whole 100% control over
    What are you on about here? surely you understand the point I'm making.. if not, I'd be worried.

Of course, but as many have said, the UK have a veto. And what's more, this would obviously be spoken about before a hypothetical European army was created.

What are you on about here? surely you understand the point I'm making.. if not, I'd be worried.

Of course, but as many have said, the UK have a veto. And what's more, this would obviously be spoken about before a hypothetical European army was created.
    I don't think that is how political union works

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't think that is how political union works
    How does it work then oh wise one

How does it work then oh wise one
    The majority in Brussels decide who they are going to bomb or not.

I understood what you were saying, but i found it entertaining you first said :

my scenario was suddenly a fact and not scaremongering

then you downgraded it to scaremongering

when in reality its just some bloke sat on his PC concerned about giving up out armed forces and leaving them in the full control of the EU

I understood what you were saying, but i found it entertaining you first said :

my scenario was suddenly a fact and not scaremongering

then you downgraded it to scaremongering

when in reality its just some bloke sat on his PC concerned about giving up out armed forces and leaving them in the full control of the EU
    There was no downgrading. you clearly havent understood what I wrote. Please go back and read it again.

The majority in Brussels decide who they are going to bomb or not.
    of course, once it has been agreed to hand power to them in the first place, correct.

put it this way, they wont have control of the army without consent from the uk parliament.

There was no downgrading. you clearly havent understood what I wrote. Please go back and read it again.
    No, i dont want to do this again with someone else, but you wrote

look at the above quote, you imply it wasnt scaremongering but was fact

then you call it scaremongering

No, i dont want to do this again with someone else, but you wrote

look at the above quote, you imply it wasnt scaremongering but was fact

then you call it scaremongering
    There's where you arent understanding what I wrote.

There's where you arent understanding what I wrote.
    i have to admit, i dont understand what you meant then

i have to admit, i dont understand what you meant then
    yeah... me neither ha. But that bit in bold is the bit you're misunderstanding. (got there)

yeah... me neither ha. But that bit in bold is the bit you're misunderstanding. (got there)
    reminds me of a kids show

If you dont know

and i dont know

who knows

a quick google tells me it was " Bits and Bobs "

of course, once it has been agreed to hand power to them in the first place, correct.

put it this way, they wont have control of the army without consent from the uk parliament.
    What UK parliament? Under political unification all nations will cease to exist. I think you need to look into it a bit more

What UK parliament? Under political unification all nations will cease to exist. I think you need to look into it a bit more
    ok, so lets go towards that. The parliament won't cease to exist until power is transferred to the EU parliament. They don't just take it by default. Perhaps you should brush up first

ok, so lets go towards that. The parliament won't cease to exist until power is transferred to the EU parliament. They don't just take it by default. Perhaps you should brush up first
    It will be a clean slate. You can't have 28 nations submitting pre-conditions. The United States of Europe will be a new country. If they say German will be the first language that is what will happen.

A single army (which Cameron said would never happen)
    One central bank
    No control of Criminal Law system
    EU wide taxation.
    No border controls whatsoever.
    WE would not have shared Sovereignty - WE WOULD HAVE NO SOVEREIGNTY

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins51 View Post
    A single army (which Cameron said would never happen)
    One central bank
    No control of Criminal Law system
    EU wide taxation.
    No border controls whatsoever.
    WE would not have shared Sovereignty - WE WOULD HAVE NO SOVEREIGNTY
    I'm not seeing the downside ?

Would citizens of a united states of Europe have more or less SOVEREIGNTY than those of the united states of America?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan
    Have you seen any of the winners of theCoudenhove-Kalergi European Prize?

It will be a clean slate. You can't have 28 nations submitting pre-conditions. The United States of Europe will be a new country. If they say German will be the first language that is what will happen.
    Can't see a National health service fitting in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'm not seeing the downside ?

Would citizens of a united states of Europe have more or less SOVEREIGNTY than those of the united states of America?
    You do realize that once the United States of Europe project is complete, it then moves onto the United States of Europe, Asia and the Middle-East, followed by Africa. This is a globalist project. And they are not coming up to our level, we are going down to theirs. What do you thing the financial crisis and austerity is all about?

You do realize that once the United States of Europe project is complete, it then moves onto the United States of Europe, Asia and the Middle-East, followed by Africa. This is a globalist project. And they are not coming up to our level, we are going down to theirs. What do you thing the financial crisis and austerity is all about?
    Plenty more wild fantasy presented as fact again there.