+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 367 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

How does everyone think Hillary would have handled this crisis? DPRK's technology has come on leaps and bounds in the past year. They've successfully launched an ICBM in July and now claim they've miniaturized a nuke.

Trump has been more confrontational towards China than his predecessor, entrenching the US ever deeper in the Great Game. Instability in Europe, with Germany and Turkey pivoting towards Russia and the UK fatally divided means that for Trump a roll of the dice on the Great Gaming table is a risk worth taking.

DPRK's closest ally is China. This is a proxy war, an arm wrestle between the Middle Kingdom and the Land of the Free.

I believe that this tussle was inevitable. Hillary is known for her love of China - does anyone here believe that she would have reacted differently to the DPRK's enhanced offensive capabilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So what chance Trump comes out of this NK episode with higher ratings amongst the US public? The right are already portraying him as being a strong leader, and blaming Bill Clinton and Obama for being too soft in their dealings with NK. It's a pity nobody leaked what was said when Don and Xi ate chocolate cake together.
    No brainer to stoke up a nuclear crisis to move your approval ratings from 36% to the 40s I would have thought

Yes, only when he does what's required by his handlers will he receive the praise he craves. I have never believed he stands for anything other than consolidating his family's wealth and influence.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No brainer to stoke up a nuclear crisis to move your approval ratings from 36% to the 40s I would have thought
    If it all goes well...

It could be nothing more than that.
    While he may have looked like he simply handled it poorly (so far) to some of us reserved Brits, quite possibly it looks like mighty fine stuff to a greater proportion of his own electorate.

Kim Jong-un would need to be on-board surely - in order to mitigate the risk of something super crazy occurring out of misunderstanding or knee-jerk, which would then require a response in turn?
    If they are on board I guess NK get some kind of benefit - sanctions lifted or whatever - in lieu of playing nice.

Like a few others here I often have to remind myself that Trump is indeed US president. My own theory is two bored stupid globalist big hitters (say a Rothschild and a Rockefeller) struck a 'Changing Places' type bet some years back. One maintained he could ensure (literally) any US citizen be elected president without having to resort to any ballot rigging. The other stated he couldn't whereby he was asked to take the one dollar bet and name his worst possible choice. Of course, he chose this stupefyingly ridiculous character Donald Trump and lost the wager.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    If it all goes well...

It could be nothing more than that.
    While he may have looked like he simply handled it poorly (so far) to some of us reserved Brits, quite possibly it looks like mighty fine stuff to a greater proportion of his own electorate.

Kim Jong-un would need to be on-board surely - in order to mitigate the risk of something super crazy occurring out of misunderstanding or knee-jerk, which would then require a response in turn?
    If they are on board I guess NK get some kind of benefit - sanctions lifted or whatever - in lieu of playing nice.
    If only chocolate cake could talk. Xi is the regional power broker, so nothing is going down without his involvement in the matter.

It seems that YouTube ARE in on it, attacking anybody who doesn't support the radical left agenda.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7887576.html

It seems that YouTube ARE in on it, attacking anybody who doesn't support the radical left agenda.

For the benefit of anyone who doesn't read the article and takes gulley's comment at face value, the story actually says that some guy is not getting paid for his hate videos about Islam (they haven't been removed).

Interesting that gulley thinks that not hating Islam = radical left.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    For the benefit of anyone who doesn't read the article and takes gulley's comment at face value, the story actually says that some guy is not getting paid for his hate videos about Islam (they haven't been removed).

Interesting that gulley thinks that not hating Islam = radical left.
    FYI the algorithms are being turned against anybody who isn't on the Soros train. Even your Google searches are being messed with, along with social media news feeds.

PS I believe in free speach for everybody, and I am totally against the gaming of the system.

FYI the algorithms are being turned against anybody who isn't on the Soros train. Even your Google searches are being messed with, along with social media news feeds.

PS I believe in free speach for everybody, and I am totally against the gaming of the system.
    "Attacking anyone who doesn't support the radical left agenda"

Trump thanks Putin for expelling the 750+ diplomats from Russia as he thinks it'll save the US money. Asslicking aside, why does he think they've been sacked?

I'm heartbroken a bullshitiing lying hate monger isn't getting paid for telling a load of bollocks which only simple minded fools believe.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I'm heartbroken a bullshitiing lying hate monger isn't getting paid for telling a load of bollocks which only simple minded fools believe.
    Like I said above I believe in freedom speach for everybody. The blocking of certain opinions may suit you at the moment, but it may not suit you in the future, or in the futures of your offspring and extended family. Any form of censorship is a slippery slope, especially when it is done indiscriminately by automated algorithms.

Like I said above I believe in freedom speach for everybody. The blocking of certain opinions may suit you at the moment, but it may not suit you in the future, or in the futures of your offspring and extended family. Any form of censorship is a slippery slope, especially when it is done indiscriminately by automated algorithms.
    Your example of YouTube attacking anyone not on the radical left was not that at all. Your example didn't even show someone being censored. Whose freedom of speach (sic) are you referring to?

Your example of YouTube attacking anyone not on the radical left was not that at all. Your example didn't even show someone being censored. Whose freedom of speach (sic) are you referring to?
    Hundreds of YouTube channels have already disappeared.

Hundreds of YouTube channels have already disappeared.
    Is it only radical left channels remaining?

Is it only radical left channels remaining?
    Certain agendas are more acceptable than others. We are not very far into this new development, so it is still very fluid. It all came about off the back of the left-inspired Russian hackers and fake news narratives.

Yes, certain agendas are acceptable.
    You are saying that the only channels currently on YouTube are those on the radical left?

As Lardy said and as I checked out loads and loads of his videos are still on YouTube and he's playing the martyr.
    Personally it's funny watching them as he's completely full of shit and I haven't made any reference to blocking his opinions.
    He's perturbed as he's lost money through no advertising which says it all and that alone is the main reason why he creates his crappy recordings.
    He's neutral about Donald Trump too by the sounds 😃😃

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    As Lardy said and as I checked out loads and loads of his videos are still on YouTube and he's playing the martyr.
    Personally it's funny watching them as he's completely full of shit and I haven't made any reference to blocking his opinions.
    He's perturbed as he's lost money through no advertising which says it all and that alone is the main reason why he creates his crappy recordings.
    He's neutral about Donald Trump too by the sounds ����
    Bingo, this is where the fake news started. People realised that you could get startling hits by saying outrageous things about huge news stories, and nothing was bigger than the US election.

Although that's probably what the radical left globalists want me to think...

Bingo, this is where the fake news started. People realised that you could get startling hits by saying outrageous things about huge news stories, and nothing was bigger than the US election.

Although that's probably what the radical left globalists want me to think...
    I think the MSM had the fake news market cornered a long time ago

BTW could you give me some examples of the outrageous things that were said?

The fiery and furious words in the USA v. North Korea ping pong show took a new twist today when China joined the fray. In short, through an approved news agency, they told Trump (and everyone else) that should the US launch a first-strike attack on North Korea then it would mean war with China.

CHINA WOULD JOIN FORCES WITH NORTH KOREA IF U.S. LAUNCHES PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE - http://www.newsweek.com/china-north-...-strike-649802

I think the MSM had the fake news market cornered a long time ago

BTW could you give me some examples of the outrageous things that were said?
    Trump's wee.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The fiery and furious words in the USA v. North Korea ping pong show took a new twist today when China joined the fray. In short, through an approved news agency, they told Trump (and everyone else) that should the US launch a first-strike attack on North Korea then it would mean war with China.

CHINA WOULD JOIN FORCES WITH NORTH KOREA IF U.S. LAUNCHES PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE - http://www.newsweek.com/china-north-...-strike-649802
    Check mate.

Anything beyond that and we are all drawn in.

I never thought I'd actually see a nuclear cock-fight, with the planet as the ultimate prize, in my lifetime.

It takes two very special kinda guys to do this to the rest of us.

Of course the ITK crew know I'm being naive - arf -arf.