+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 21,200 season tickets sold so far.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 21,200 season tickets sold so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I agree you have to be careful and I've learnt that sometimes a block may seem sold out, but there will be tickets held back etc.., but in this case the number that would have to have been held back would be so many to not really make any sense.
    I agree - eticketing should be pretty accurate on this occassion (other than the three blocks blocked out in the top tier).

Any news on what they're going to do with the middle section of the Ninian?

I think it's a shame that they increased the prices for the final batch of season ticket sales. With the club receiving so much TV money, £600 for a standard seat pushes things in my view - don't see them selling much more than a further thousand in total before the start of the season. I presume those £600 seats will be priced at ~£45/game on a game-by-game basis.

Will be interesting to see how much the club will charge away fans at the CCS. Don't they need to charge the same as the equivalent seat would be charged to home fans? Given that there won't be any main bowl seats available to home fans, there won't be a direct comparison.

Re: 21,200 season tickets sold so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ger27 View Post
    I agree - eticketing should be pretty accurate on this occassion (other than the three blocks blocked out in the top tier).
    I was told by the ticket office that 511/512/517 would not be put on sale for season tickets as they had to be held back for walk-up sales, hence the reason they're blocked out on eticketing