+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock comes across as a tory and a xenophobe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warnock comes across as a tory and a xenophobe

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I was quoting you mate. I think if someone is xenophobic they’re a ****ing moron.
    Ah - but you didnt quote me or put a comma in, so no wonder I got confused. Anyway, if you think that anyone 'anti-foreigner' is a moron, then that means that you must think at least a quite large proportion of the population of the Country is moronic. Again, I dont see that whether NW is anti-foreigner or not (and I cant personally see how he can be, given his relationship with Choo, Dalman, Tan and the players) has anything whatsoever to do with his ability to manage the team.

Re: Warnock comes across as a tory and a xenophobe

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Ah - but you didnt quote me or put a comma in, so no wonder I got confused. Anyway, if you think that anyone 'anti-foreigner' is a moron, then that means that you must think at least a quite large proportion of the population of the Country is moronic. Again, I dont see that whether NW is anti-foreigner or not (and I cant personally see how he can be, given his relationship with Choo, Dalman, Tan and the players) has anything whatsoever to do with his ability to manage the team.
    To be fair, it's probably quite easy to think that there are too many foreigners in British football but still have good working relationships with foreigners in order to fulfil your job and maintain your career. That kind of thing happens all the time, where someone doesn't like the idea of foreigners moving to the UK in general but is happy enough to chat with them at the school playground and picking up time (or whatever), maybe even be friendly with them.

In other words "how can he dislike foreigners, his boss is one" is not that convincing