+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Appalling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Appalling

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Why say that you felt ashamed ? Thats a very strange thing to say. What have you or the club done that should make you say that. Disappointed, upset with the result/performance - ok - but never ashamed in a million years. The team are in the Premier League, against all the odds, outside the bottom three after 22 games, giving it 100% every game. Perhaps you think we should be in the top six. Get real and support your team.
    You thought that was 100%? You're the one that needs to get real.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    You thought that was 100%? You're the one that needs to get real.
    I was actually there. The team came off the pitch absolutely shattered, with a number of them playing on through injuries. I am talking about the whole season as well. You seem totally incapable of giving the team or manager any praise at all and appear to think they are totally useless. Why bother to even switch your computer on - just keep slagging them off as usual.

I was actually there. The team came off the pitch absolutely shattered, with a number of them playing on through injuries. I am talking about the whole season as well. You seem totally incapable of giving the team or manager any praise at all and appear to think they are totally useless. Why bother to even switch your computer on - just keep slagging them off as usual.
    I give praise where it's due. Like after the Leicester game for example. I'm not going to priase the manager or the team after the display they put on over the last two weeks. Gillingham was an embarrasment. Huddersfield was poor.

The performance was flat, and quite frankly embarrassing for very large segments of the game in which we were clearly second best... to the team beyond all hope off staying up. Granted players were 'injured' but everyone else has to deal with injuries. The players who played showed zero desire to take the game by the bollocks and impose our will, or at least make it look like thats what they were doing. Warnock had Murphy and Reid at his disposal but instead risked injured players, one of whom, was completely unnecessary (Paterson) considering the opposition we faced. Praise is earned, not given as charity. There are 6/7 players in our squad who are capable of playing at this standard, it's time they started playing like it.