+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: All not well in the Wales camp?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Giggs - “We have made it really difficult for ourselves”

.....when the manager thinks we’re up against it you’ve got to deal with the reality....no panicking...just deal with it like an adult. Get Osian in charge.
    I'm speaking for myself, not Giggs, and I am really not panicking! We were playing away against the top two teams in the group, and some of our best player had issues. I may start panicking if we don't win the next 3 games! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm speaking for myself, not Giggs, and I am really not panicking! We were playing away against the top two teams in the group, and some of our best player had issues. I may start panicking if we don't win the next 3 games! Cheers
    Wales were 2nd seeds at the draw, while Hungary were 4th seeds and ranked 13 places below us in the UEFA rankings. They are not considered one of the best 2 teams in our group . We are.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Wales were 2nd seeds at the draw, while Hungary were 4th seeds and ranked 13 places below us in the UEFA rankings. They are not considered one of the best 2 teams in our group . We are.
    I'm talking about the top two teams we will play against, I'm not talking about us or group seeds. Hungary also beat Croatia, so I would take real world events over any rankings.

I'm talking about the top two teams we will play against, I'm not talking about us or group seeds. Hungary also beat Croatia, so I would take real world events over any rankings.
    How about our narrow victory against Slovakia at home which are (by your comments) not one of the top two teams in our group? Hungary didn't look that good to me, and we should have taken at least a point, if not all three. We'll see how well we're doing when we play Azerbaijan in September. I'm not too confident we can win it.

How about our narrow victory against Slovakia at home which are (by your comments) not one of the top two teams in our group? Hungary didn't look that good to me, and we should have taken at least a point, if not all three. We'll see how well we're doing when we play Azerbaijan in September. I'm not too confident we can win it.
    I don't think Slovakia will finish above Hungary.

I don't think Slovakia will finish above Hungary.

I will comment further after Slovakia play Croatia, and then visit Hungary and Wales in their next 3 fixtures.