+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Saw Mozza today at the Village Hotel ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Saw Mozza today at the Village Hotel ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Dressed in Welsh colours doing his FAW coaching badges - had a quick chat - Rotherham contract finishes end of season - plans to play 3 more seasons - still lives in Cardiff - really nice person
    He's well regarded by the Rotherham fans and I think he'd be good on and off the pitch for us if he were to come back. Obviously, given his age and injury issues it would need to a sensible deal - a low base salary with appearance incentives maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    He's well regarded by the Rotherham fans and I think he'd be good on and off the pitch for us if he were to come back. Obviously, given his age and injury issues it would need to a sensible deal - a low base salary with appearance incentives maybe.
    Good servant of the club but no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    You post some good stuff, but this one unless you were just playing is a cracker. It would be a waste of however little it was we paid him, he can't play at the level we require anymore.

Who knows as a coach.