+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why are attendances so poor?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why are attendances so poor?

Its great that the vast majority of replies and have tried to come up with sensible conclusions. On the micro level there is no doubt if you had £5 offers every game you would see an improvement, but 27k for Brentford? I very much doubt it.
    I think we have established that Cardiff is not a football hotbed and our fans are fickle but why? What impact does rugby have, even if people only turn up in numbers for internationals? Is there a cultural thing at play? Just asking.

Re: Why are attendances so poor?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Its great that the vast majority of replies and have tried to come up with sensible conclusions. On the micro level there is no doubt if you had £5 offers every game you would see an improvement, but 27k for Brentford? I very much doubt it.
    I think we have established that Cardiff is not a football hotbed and our fans are fickle but why? What impact does rugby have, even if people only turn up in numbers for internationals? Is there a cultural thing at play? Just asking.
    I wasn't recommending £5 offers every game by the way. That would just be silly.