+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grujic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Grujic

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Read my posts again. It isn’t a good pass if the intended recipient can’t reach it. Perhaps he needs glasses if he thinks he’s playing with Barcelona? It’s also pretty clear to everyone that we don’t play like Liverpool so he should adapt to how we play.

He’s a good player without doubt but in terms of excuses for poorly executed passes this thread is up with the best I’ve ever seen on here
    If Hoilett was on the ball he keeps it in.

You say he's slow giving the ball out..read my post..it's because he's steps ahead, so rather than lose the ball when he realises he can't make the pass he had in mind (no runners) he keeps it and recycles it.

Not gonna respond to your childish glasses/barcelona crap. And, why can't hoilett and the rest adapt to his quicker passing? They train together? They are all ready when Bamba or Manga lump a ball into the channels, why can't they be for a decent pass off Grujic?

Re: Grujic

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    If Hoilett was on the ball he keeps it in.

You say he's slow giving the ball out..read my post..it's because he's steps ahead, so rather than lose the ball when he realises he can't make the pass he had in mind (no runners) he keeps it and recycles it.

Not gonna respond to your childish glasses/barcelona crap. And, why can't hoilett and the rest adapt to his quicker passing? They train together? They are all ready when Bamba or Manga lump a ball into the channels, why can't they be for a decent pass off Grujic?
    Look, it's a difference of opinion and I don't want to argue with you or even change your mind. These are just my views. Oh and Hoilett was right on the ball, he just tried to cushion the superb pass from Grujic and it slipped between his legs for one of his few mistakes of the game.

We're clearly looking for different things - you think he's faultless and look for things to support that. I'm more concerned that he gets caught in possession to easily and that his passing is erratic so I notice those things. He pinged one ball down the field for NML who was already on his bike but could get nowhere near it. I applaud the thought and vision for that one but not the execution.

Not going to argue this anymore as I think he's a good player - just think he's got a lot still to learn.