+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff set for biggest crowd in 42 years

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff set for biggest crowd in 42 years

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Does the 27k include Wolves tickets ?
    Yes.
    There a huge segregation area at the moment.. I'm guessing they will hold this back until everything else is sold to save on security costs

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Yes.
    There a huge segregation area at the moment.. I'm guessing they will hold this back until everything else is sold to save on security costs
    Thanks L. With 2 days to go lets hope for as close to a sell out as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Yes.
    The segregation areas arent that big - they were selling City tickets online half a block away from Wolves fans on each side. They have held back two blocks of the upper ninian close to the Wolves end but one of these was released for sale earlier today. The main bowl and lower section of the new stand is sold out. I would estimate that we are around 30000 currently. It must be more than 27000 because they have announced the 'biggest league gate since 1976'. The current stadium league record is Derby in April 2016 at 28680, so it must be more than that currently.