+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    If we work on the basis 1500 went up on coaches, 50 per coach = 60 coaches..
    Seen on here 800/900 a coach.. so 850 x 60 = 51000.

Even if you had money would you pay that out if someone else was at fault?

Any of our players on anywhere near that

My old man still hates tan, pointless trying to change someone's mind on this sort of thing... Even if I can't get my head around the hate.

I think coaches would be nearer £600 from personal experience, either way still a vast amount of money to give away

Re: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    I think coaches would be nearer £600 from personal experience, either way still a vast amount of money to give away
    Can you tell me where you book your coaches please. ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Can you tell me where you book your coaches please. ?
    Pencoed travel charge £550 to Birmingham NEC, and it’s £100 extra if a further driver is required

http://www.pencoedtravel.co.uk/Conta...tion=Contactus

Pencoed travel charge £550 to Birmingham NEC, and it’s £100 extra if a further driver is required

http://www.pencoedtravel.co.uk/Conta...tion=Contactus
    I used Pencoed Travel for over 30 years and if you say that's their price to Brum, then they must be short of work.

PS:------ Derby is about 60 miles north of Brum, I didn't realise fuel was free..

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I used Pencoed Travel for over 30 years and if you say that's their price to Brum, then they must be short of work.

PS:------ Derby is about 60 miles north of Brum, I didn't realise fuel was free..

I used them the other week , look, all I’m saying was it’s around £600 a go and it’s a great gesture from Tan.

£550 - £600 x 30 coaches is a big outlay from the owner, and it’s also appreciated the hard work that goes into being a travel club member.

I used them the other week , look, all I’m saying was it’s around £600 a go and it’s a great gesture from Tan.

£550 - £600 x 30 coaches is a big outlay from the owner, and it’s also appreciated the hard work that goes into being a travel club member.
    But it's not £600 !

Great gesture, I just wish it had come from Derby.