Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Foraging around? Her story doesn't add up from her own words, and her testimony was full of contradictions, e.g. she had a fear of flying, yet she had clocked up more air miles than a 747 airline pilot. She and her "beach friends" knew very little about the law, yet the beach friend was her best friend from high school who had spent 24 years as a FBI/DOJ attorney. The plan to install two fronts doors in 2012 because of her trauma actually dates back to 2008, when there was a couples relationship business operating from her home. This space was later converted into Airbnb style accomodation for Google interns. I could go on and on, but I'll leave it here.
I have friends who have a fear of flying but they still fly mainly out of necessity. But it doesn't matter really does it? You're holding her words up to a higher standard whatever they are. Kavanaugh was lying and bluffing his way through before Dr Ford testified and his stage managed rant afterwards was because of the 'pressure'. I could go on and on, but I'll leave it here.