+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: When Football resumes..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: When Football resumes..

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I'm a fan of both of these options
    Summer football? Not so sure, probably because of what i'm used to, although it may bring extra people out and there probably is something to be said for not having to freeze your bollocks off for most of the season. Who knows, maybe players would improve with better conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Summer football? Not so sure, probably because of what i'm used to, although it may bring extra people out and there probably is something to be said for not having to freeze your bollocks off for most of the season. Who knows, maybe players would improve with better conditions.
    Lee Tomlin may be fit for for the re start.

If you look hard enough you will find some kind of positive in every situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

I think that they'll have to finish the season, it'll cause mayhem with contracts etc and players who are on big promotion bonuses, plus the revenue lost due to cancelling nine games.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

NML may be fit and he likes playing when it's warm.