+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Both in the wrong but who's insurance pays out on this one?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Both in the wrong but who's insurance pays out on this one?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Most Audi tossers wear Lycra and got a £3K bike in the garage, so I see where you’re coming from
    I think that you might be over generalising a bit here. Lots of our fans and players must be tossers then, because there are hundreds of them in the car park on match days. Could it not just be that they are well built, reliable cars ?Presumably you think all VW owners are of a similar disposition, since VW own Audi.

Re: Both in the wrong but who's insurance pays out on this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I won't embarrass the writer of the below comment but it really is stupid.
    "Whoever is driving the Audi is to blame, arseholes the lot of them, they all think they own the road."

Categorising drivers by the make of a car is an idiotic statement. The other day I was cut up by a Kia driver but I wouldn't say all Kia drivers are idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I think that you might be over generalising a bit here. Lots of our fans and players must be tossers then, because there are hundreds of them in the car park on match days. Could it not just be that they are well built, reliable cars ?Presumably you think all VW owners are of a similar disposition, since VW own Audi.
    Methinks, people should lighten up a tage

God help your sense (or lack of), humour when Boris takes over