+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's pretty clear what has been reported by various news sources as it's been mentioned in this thread. The difference of opinion is what we see as being true or false. At the end of of it all, some will come across as being well informed, while others will look like total idiots
    Who really cares about being seen as 'right or wrong' - in hindsight?!
    Do you?
    'well' informed. yeah whatever.

Any and all of this could still go in so many directions. It will be what it will be.
    It would be good to think it all concluded with 'the truth' and some good coming out of it.

Right now, personally I want to understand what is happening regards USA, Korea China, Russia et-al, - what might really be going on.
    Also - pertinent to this thread - why The President of the USA is apparently acting so naively. Note: 'apparently'.

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Who really cares about being seen as 'right or wrong' - in hindsight?!
    Do you?
    'well' informed. yeah whatever.

Any and all of this could still go in so many directions. It will be what it will be.
    It would be good to think it all concluded with 'the truth' and some good coming out of it.
    It's all pretty simple as far as I can see. There are two conflicting versions of events, so using ones powers of observation and analytical skills, try to work out which version is more likely to be true. Unfortunately, I find myself on the opposite side of the hive mind which is quite interesting, but that's ok as it's only an intellectual excercise.