+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ralls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ralls

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Ralls was excellent last season and a big part of the team that got us promoted, lets not slaughter him now. It wasn't a very good penalty, he looked bereft of confidence when he stepped up to take it and we do need him to try his feet in the premier league but I don't see a lack of effort or desire from him

He looked pretty confident when he picked up the ball and wouldn’t give it to Camarasa , that’s fine then if you score but .....

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    He looked pretty confident when he picked up the ball and wouldn’t give it to Camarasa , that’s fine then if you score but .....
    Can't slag a player for taking responsibility, he missed, it happens, although I've never thought that his penalties look convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Can't slag a player for taking responsibility, he missed, it happens, although I've never thought that his penalties look convincing.
    I’m not , just responding to the post that said he looked bereft of confidence when he stepped up

I’m not , just responding to the post that said he looked bereft of confidence when he stepped up
    Ah, sorry. Fair enough.

Although they are few and far between surely we have a nominated penalty-taker so it's not debated on the pitch? If it's Ralls that was poor by Camarasa. Ralls had scored 7 of his prior 8 but there was little conviction in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Although they are few and far between surely we have a nominated penalty-taker so it's not debated on the pitch? If it's Ralls that was poor by Camarasa. Ralls had scored 7 of his prior 8 but there was little conviction in that one.
    There's been little conviction in 90% of them.