+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Threads moved to politics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Threads moved to politics

Threads involving current affairs like coronavirus, Cummings gate, lockdown et cetera can stay on the main board. The threads I moved seem to just be left v right bashing, and there is a politics forum for that

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Threads involving current affairs like coronavirus, Cummings gate, lockdown et cetera can stay on the main board. The threads I moved seem to just be left v right bashing, and there is a politics forum for that
    Good move imo, keeping the main interesting ones on here is a good idea. Especially when there isn't much football going on anyway.

The best case for having a politics forum is it keeps the genuine lunatics away from the main board.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Good move imo, keeping the main interesting ones on here is a good idea. Especially when there isn't much football going on anyway.

The best case for having a politics forum is it keeps the genuine lunatics away from the main board.
    Has the rise in political posts here been because of a lack of interest on the Politics thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

Amen to that. It’s a place I’ll never go but I reckon I can guess what posters monopolise it

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

All three threads you moved were started yesterday - there are long running threads on this board that could have accommodated two of them and I'd say the is this a lefties board one was a fishing expedition.