Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
^ This. We got a bit of luck with the second penalty shout (the first was no pen IMO). But then we were unlucky not to be 2-3 up by then anyway. A deserved win.
I wouldn't have been at all surprised to see a different ref give both penalties, even though I think the ref was right and it was refreshing to see him not being suckered by challenges that wouldn't ordinarily result in a fall. Both of those challenges and falls were essentially dives, however I thought it was highly unusual, considering there was contact/obstruction that the referee didn't go for it.

If I were Warnock, I'd be telling the players to be extra careful with those types of challenges in the area( especially Camarasa's) in future.

The goal was also an unforced error. I'll take it, but I'd feel much more confident going forward had our goal resulted from Arter's shot in front of goal. Arter is actually due one, and the only negative I'd have about his play is that maybe he should've made more of his chances this season. I can vaguely remember around four or five chances he's had in front of goal this season that he could have done better with.