+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What it is about crucial home games for Wales?

Re: What it is about crucial home games for Wales?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    They're only crucial games because we didn't do enough in the previous games.
    All ten games were crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Romania were good that night. I remember the fire work going off by them in the anthem.

It shit them up a tad but no more.

Cause the old Arms Park was steeper than Ninian you could see the way they ran off the ball much more easily. I sat there and watched these guys just give each other option after option. The shot that Nev dived over, the penalty, Lord. We nearly beat them despite this. Remember walking away thinking that we had been beaten by a team that could do things we couldn't when they turned it on. That although we nearly did it and it sucks that's where we need to be.

Didn't get that feeling last night. Just gutted. Onward's though.

"0]Romania were good that night. I remember the fire work going off by them in the anthem."

If you mean the rocket flare that went across the stadium, I am certain that was at the end of the game, tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    "0]Romania were good that night. I remember the fire work going off by them in the anthem."

If you mean the rocket flare that went across the stadium, I am certain that was at the end of the game, tragic.
    No TiT if you were there a banger was thrown onto the pitch during the anthems and went off near the Romanian team. If I meant the rocket flare I would have just said that. The game was over by then so had no effect on the Romanian team and the football they played. And yes it was tragic. Awful.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    No TiT if you were there a banger was thrown onto the pitch during the anthems and went off near the Romanian team. If I meant the rocket flare I would have just said that. The game was over by then so had no effect on the Romanian team and the football they played. And yes it was tragic. Awful.
    I fekn said that. It's written in black n white since when do they play anthems at the end of the game you neck.

Its a lot like England in fanils they cant win on pens.

I have just returned from Marrakech
    If it is true that we gave the irritating Paddys more ...just 1 ticket more than the 5% they gave us then THE FAW brought on that loss.
    Bloody ****ING idiots all of them.
    It has also cost us a place at the top going forward,

AS AN AWAY FAN I KNOW HOW MUCH DOUBLE THE SUPPORT THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD WILL HAVE INFLUENCED THEIR TEAM

Massive own goal. They need to take a long hard look at themselves *****.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I have just returned from Marrakech
    If it is true that we gave the irritating Paddys more ...just 1 ticket more than the 5% they gave us then THE FAW brought on that loss.
    Bloody ****ING idiots all of them.
    It has also cost us a place at the top going forward,

AS AN AWAY FAN I KNOW HOW MUCH DOUBLE THE SUPPORT THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD WILL HAVE INFLUENCED THEIR TEAM

Massive own goal. They need to take a long hard look at themselves *****.
    They gave them 10% and they made one hell of a noise. Why give them such a bloody advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    They gave them 10% and they made one hell of a noise. Why give them such a bloody advantage?
    Pearcey3 I am beyond LIVID if that the FAW ****ING did that. Imagine if we had had twice as many in DUBLIN. It would never have finished 0-0. The fans influence everything especially the referee.
    We lost on Monday but were stabbed in the back by the MORONS at the FAW.
    They will suffer NOW because they have lost a FORTUNE following that defeat. TWATS.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Pearcey3 I am beyond LIVID if that the FAW ****ING did that. Imagine if we had had twice as many in DUBLIN. It would never have finished 0-0. The fans influence everything especially the referee.
    We lost on Monday but were stabbed in the back by the MORONS at the FAW.
    They will suffer NOW because they have lost a FORTUNE following that defeat. TWATS.
    As soon as the FAI gave us a 5% allocation the FAW should have offered exactly the same allocation or even less. At times their fans made more noise than us. It would have given the Irish players a massive lift. It really pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    As soon as the FAI gave us a 5% allocation the FAW should have offered exactly the same allocation or even less. At times their fans made more noise than us. It would have given the Irish players a massive lift. It really pissed me off.
    It is simply impossible to disagree with that.
    I feel CHEATED and I mean that.
    Who are the morons that believe to give their fans twice the allocation OR more than we had in Dublin can be FAIR?