Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
I think that many of those who voted and/or still support Remain are absolutely incensed by the prospect of leaving the EU. They can’t really express their anger in person as they no longer have any Leave friends. Facebook is an echo chamber, Twitter is populated by crazed mobs so the only “debate” they can have is on good old fashioned message boards.

I’ve seen these “debates” replicated on other (non-football) boards/forums of which I am a member. No one has changed their minds in two years. Trump, Peterson and Robinson are the Remainers’ bogeymen and they will barely countenance discussion of the issues surrounding these men, let alone entertain the thought that they may actually be right on some issues.

Cyril is a decent chap but taking part in gangstalking does not have a positive efffect on one’s psychological or emotional wellbeing. Wales Bales might be talking some shit but he is also writing a lot of truth.
I had to check an online dictionary to see if the definitions of the words "many", "some" and "lot" were the same as the ones I've spent my life thinking they were after reading your message. I was reassured that they are, so it seems that you are the one with the problem when it comes to them.

I changed my mind from being an unenthusiastic remainer two years ago to someone who is beginning to dread leaving as I learn more and more about the negotiations between the two parties, but as for the remainer "bogeyman" Peterson, I've not got a clue who you're talking about.