+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Another political appointee is facing claims of sexual abuse from the Democrats.

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Its everwhere

I heard that Kavanaugh left the toilet seat up, failed to replace the toothpaste cap AND whistled on a Tuesday. These crimes happened in 1984.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    I heard that Kavanaugh left the toilet seat up, failed to replace the toothpaste cap AND whistled on a Tuesday. These crimes happened in 1984.
    I thought he was accused of pinning a girl down and covering her mouth with his hand so she couldn't scream while he tried to sexually assault her

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I thought he was accused of pinning a girl down and covering her mouth with his hand so she couldn't scream while he tried to sexually assault her
    I heard it's an unprovable allegation, yet a superbly timed attempt to derail a supreme court nomination. Why won't she speak under oath? Why won't the Dems unredact the letter? Why did they keep the letter hidden for months? Why are they insisting that the FBI do something that they never ever do?

Some people seem to be drawing their conclusions that he's innocent quite early. Seems a bit surprising to me, I don't know how anyone can be confident enough to say that considering how little has come out so far.

If I was him, assuming I was innocent, I would welcome a proper investigation to clear my name, particularly given the job and the sexual cases that he'll no doubt rule over. Why would he want to have a cloud of suspicion around him for decades?

The FBI have done something in very similar circumstances before (Anita Hills) and it took just a few days. Interestingly, Orrin Hatch who sits on the Judiciary Committee for the nomination, said "The FBI does not do investigations like this. The responsibility falls to us.", but also said that the FBI investigating the Anita Hills case in 1991 was "the very right and appopriate thing to do".

Why don't they want Mark Judge, supposed to have been in the room at the time, to testify under oath? Then it would be two voices against one. His memoirs seem interesting though, particularly the bits about his friend Bart O'Kavanaugh.

Most of the committee have publicly said they want any hearing over and done with quickly. They've said they'll listen to the lady but want to bring it to a close (Graham), they should listen on Monday if it happens but then vote (Corker), said it's a hiccup (Heller). Mike Davis, who'd be doing the questioning, said he was unfazed and determined to get Kavanaugh confirmed. You have to wonder how fair the hearing will be, or if it's a box ticking exercise.

Either Ford or Kavanaugh is lying. Who stands to gain most by lying?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Some people seem to be drawing their conclusions that he's innocent quite early. Seems a bit surprising to me, I don't know how anyone can be confident enough to say that considering how little has come out so far.

If I was him, assuming I was innocent, I would welcome a proper investigation to clear my name, particularly given the job and the sexual cases that he'll no doubt rule over. Why would he want to have a cloud of suspicion around him for decades?

The FBI have done something in very similar circumstances before (Anita Hills) and it took just a few days. Interestingly, Orrin Hatch who sits on the Judiciary Committee for the nomination, said "The FBI does not do investigations like this. The responsibility falls to us.", but also said that the FBI investigating the Anita Hills case in 1991 was "the very right and appopriate thing to do".

Why don't they want Mark Judge, supposed to have been in the room at the time, to testify under oath? Then it would be two voices against one. His memoirs seem interesting though, particularly the bits about his friend Bart O'Kavanaugh.

Most of the committee have publicly said they want any hearing over and done with quickly. They've said they'll listen to the lady but want to bring it to a close (Graham), they should listen on Monday if it happens but then vote (Corker), said it's a hiccup (Heller). Mike Davis, who'd be doing the questioning, said he was unfazed and determined to get Kavanaugh confirmed. You have to wonder how fair the hearing will be, or if it's a box ticking exercise.

It's the same old democrat playbook, and there are already a lot of red flags surrounding the event. The FBI were involved over Anita Hill because both parties were federal employees. Don't you think it's about time that you started getting your news from reliable sources?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's the same old democrat playbook, and there are already a lot of red flags surrounding the event. The FBI were involved over Anita Hill because both parties were federal employees. Don't you think it's about time that you started getting your news from reliable sources?
    Said without a hint of irony

Trump Russia collusion was a hoax perpetuated by lardy's favourite media outlets, and this latest case is a political menoever perpetuated by lardy's favourite media outlets.

Trump Russia collusion was a hoax perpetuated by lardy's favourite media outlets, and this latest case is a political menoever perpetuated by lardy's favourite media outlets.
    This allegation, the timing of it at least is clearly political, although that doesn't mean it isn't true, and shouldn't be taken seriously.
    Did trump knowingly collude with Russia? I don't know, perhaps not.
    Was Russia actively trying to influence the election result, absolutely yes, just like they were with brexit and any number of other things.
    They have invested billions over years in setting up mean s of getting their disinformation out there, only now is the west waking up to the scale of what they have been doing. Unfortunately some their bollocks seems to appear to the mindset of some people.

Did trump knowingly collude with Russia? I don't know, perhaps not.
    Was Russia actively trying to influence the election result, absolutely yes, just like they were with brexit and any number of other things.
    They have invested billions over years in setting up mean s of getting their disinformation out there, only now is the west waking up to the scale of what they have been doing. Unfortunately some their bollocks seems to appear to the mindset of some people.
    Trump Russia collusion and Russia interfering in US elections are absolutely not connected in any possible way, and now out comes the spin machine trying to make connections where none exist

Ignore him. I do. Everything I posted is what they actually said, but it's the only comeback he's got.

So, there were alledegdly 5 people at the house, and 4 of them have issued statements saying they weren't there. They only person who hasn't made a statement is the accuser who told her therapist there were 4 men, and then told the Washington Post reporter it it was 3 men and 1 woman. This was known by at least the 16 Sept when the reporter contacted an alledged witness.

So, there were alledegdly 5 people at the house, and 4 of them have issued statements saying they weren't there. They only person who hasn't made a statement is the accuser who told her therapist there were 4 men, and then told the Washington Post reporter it it was 3 men and 1 woman. This was known by at least the 16 Sept when the reporter contacted an alledged witness.
    *Apologies, I meant 3 boys and 1 girl. Incidentally, the girl in question has said that she had never met Kavanaugh and didn't even know who he was.

BTW at whose house was this supposed to have happened? It must have been one of the 5 surely?

Now Stormy Daniels lawyer has joined in. Michael Avenatti has alledged that Kavanaugh was in charge of a marauding rape gang that went from house party to house party, raping all and sundry in their path. Brace yourselves, we are probably going to be hearing about farm animals next!

Now Stormy Daniels lawyer has joined in. Michael Avenatti has alledged that Kavanaugh was in charge of a marauding rape gang that went from house party to house party, raping all and sundry in their path. Brace yourselves, we are probably going to be hearing about farm animals next!
    I know how you like having your back copy regurgitated so here is another one from your gold collection (I took the liberty of replacing the word Democrat with Republican to bring it up to date but otherwise left your original spelling!

Stormy Daniels seems to have slipped off the news radar after a big name Republican is accused of assaulting multiple women during sex encounters, in what could be one of the biggest cases of hypocracy seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I know how you like having your back copy regurgitated so here is another one from your gold collection (I took the liberty of replacing the word Democrat with Republican to bring it up to date but otherwise left your original spelling!

Stormy Daniels seems to have slipped off the news radar after a big name Republican is accused of assaulting multiple women during sex encounters, in what could be one of the biggest cases of hypocracy seen so far.
    Let's revisit this topic after the confirmation hearing

*Apologies, I meant 3 boys and 1 girl. Incidentally, the girl in question has said that she had never met Kavanaugh and didn't even know who he was.

BTW at whose house was this supposed to have happened? It must have been one of the 5 surely?
    So, all 5 people who were supposedly at the alledged event have now said it wasn't their house! So whose house was it???

My prediction is the accuser will probably fail to turn up for her testimony hearing on Thursday

The Katz out of the bag!

A third woman has come forward. If it's not true, they're certainly taking a big risk.

I'm with crazy uncle Joe Biden on this one!

A third woman has come forward. If it's not true, they're certainly taking a big risk.

The latest accuser said she went to a party where Kavanaugh and his friends were drugging girls and then gang raping them. She then went on to attend a further 9 similar parties with these mass rapists without telling anybody what was happening, or informing the police?

Blog Entries

The latest accuser said she went to a party where Kavanaugh and his friends were drugging girls and then gangraping them. She then went on to attend a further 9 similar parties with these mass rapists without telling anybody what was happening, or informing the police?
    As you do..