+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lost enthusiasm for the season?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lost enthusiasm for the season?

Not at all

We are conceding stupid goals - hopefully this will stop when Bamba is put back in and Flint is re rooted in the forest he came from

Tomlin looks like he's beginning to remember he's a footballer and Hoillet was showing good form. Danny Ward can score goals.

OK we are not going up or challenging for the play offs but I'm not going to sulk about it. I don't go just to see us win (though it does help!! ) - there's a hell of a lot more to football than that as you all well know.

I've been going for 45 years - I've had plenty of meh seasons - I guess this is another one (though I still cling to hope)

The major frustration is the amount of money spunked on absolute averageness which will haunt Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Not at all

We are conceding stupid goals - hopefully this will stop when Bamba is put back in and Flint is re rooted in the forest he came from

Tomlin looks like he's beginning to remember he's a footballer and Hoillet was showing good form. Danny Ward can score goals.

OK we are not going up or challenging for the play offs but I'm not going to sulk about it. I don't go just to see us win (though it does help!! ) - there's a hell of a lot more to football than that as you all well know.

I've been going for 45 years - I've had plenty of meh seasons - I guess this is another one (though I still cling to hope)

The major frustration is the amount of money spunked on absolute averageness which will haunt Neil.
    We shouldn't give up yet, I agree there are some good signs, and this league is so tight three wins and the situation is completely different!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    We shouldn't give up yet, I agree there are some good signs, and this league is so tight three wins and the situation is completely different!
    Just need the three wins to be consecutive....