+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I'm anti trump but I think he gave a good and righteous speech at Saudi Arabia earlier

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I'm anti trump but I think he gave a good and righteous speech at Saudi Arabia earlier
    Sounds like you believed he was being truthful.

A little over a year ago he twice said Saudi Arabia was behind the 9-11 attacks. “Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis, it was Saudi — take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents,” is what he said on one occasion and conveniently forgotten by him and the corporate media nowadays.

In a book he wrote that was published in 2011 he stated that Saudi Arabia is the 'world’s biggest funder of terrorism' and 'Saudi Arabia funnels our petro dollars, our very own money, to fund the terrorists that seek to destroy our people while the Saudis rely on us to protect them.'

Presuming he was correct with those remarks, it would make him an almighty hypocrite bending his knee to them during his recent visit because he was aware they are directly responsible for the murder of thousands of his fellow citizens and that they fund ISIS and other Muslim terrorists.