+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: so Spillers bans Morrissey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: so Spillers bans Morrissey

Some interesting comments on the Breitbart article.

Liberals used to say they'll defend with their lives the freedom for you to say what you will. Now they say they will fight you if you don't shut up when they disagree with you.
    Liberals used to say the likes of Abu Hamza and Anjem Choudary must have the freedom of speech!!!

Also...
    Liberal politics. Today's liberals have become yesterday's fascists.. not exactly progress.

Also...
    When a record shop tells me what I can or cannot buy, because of THEIR politics, it is time for me to find a new record shop.

Also...
    PC gone crazy in Europe. Better wake up before it's too late. Banning free speech is communist and Hitler-esque.
    Once you lose freedom, all else is lost. Pray for them for they know not what they do.

Just a few comments there...

I'd be interested in people's thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post

Liberals used to say they'll defend with their lives the freedom for you to say what you will. Now they say they will fight you if you don't shut up when they disagree with you.
    Liberals used to say the likes of Abu Hamza and Anjem Choudary must have the freedom of speech!!!

Also...
    Liberal politics. Today's liberals have become yesterday's fascists.. not exactly progress.

Also...
    When a record shop tells me what I can or cannot buy, because of THEIR politics, it is time for me to find a new record shop.

Also...
    PC gone crazy in Europe. Better wake up before it's too late. Banning free speech is communist and Hitler-esque.
    Once you lose freedom, all else is lost. Pray for them for they know not what they do.

I don't visit breitbart but as you do, perhaps you could leave a comment to teach them what freedom of speech is because they seem pretty confused.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post

Also...

Also...

Also...

You can't say anything anymore, say numerous amounts of people on a multitude of forums that can reach more people than ever before.