Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
What skilful footballer that can create something out of nothing? Get you off your seat, it’s not that big a leap
I don’t remember Koumas tracking back and tackling, I do remember being at Luton on a Valentines night and watching Koumas get us the 3 3 draw,
I can remember Koumas scoring 2 away at Doncaster or Rotherham one sunny April and winning the game

Skilful creative players are often stifled and yet, like Tomlin they create the parts of the game you remember
We’re not exactly blessed with players that can turn something out of nothing at the moment, but I’ll bet you remember the way Colwill scored the goal against the Wurzels and created the winner against Ipswich.

He’s a talent, personally I’d treat him like a thorough bred, we’ve got enough cart horses there already
Yes Koumas did his fair share of work and backtracking too, he was a great player.

Rubin still has time, as many have said he will get better with a bit more experience and better players around him giving him more options.