+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Global Warming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I'm one of your "fake news idiots" but I believe in vaccination but then again I think that Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile might be innocent so that probably still makes me an idiot.

It is not just a question of whether there is a global warning. It is mainly about whether this warming is man made and whether the costs of combating it, assuming it is man made, are worth it. Nothing in your scientific journals will throw much light on the last question. Anyway, you are assuming that the authors of these climate science articles are independent and trustworthy. Fraud and bias is endemic in science just as it is in every other area of life. You just can't accept the words of climate scientists blindly.
    How did they choose the group of scientists who were 97% in agreement with global warming?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How did they choose the group of scientists who were 97% in agreement with global warming?
    Whose "they"? The Clintons, Obama and Soros?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Whose "they"? The Clintons, Obama and Soros?
    It is they who call themselves liberal progressives, when in fact they have highjacked that label in their attempt to establish a one world government, while fooling millions of naive people along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do you think they had a ring around their mates and asked?

It's 97% (or between 90 and 100% depending how you measure) of 12 thousand peer reviewed papers published on climate change between 1991 and 2011.

Note: 12,000 = all