+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kirkland and depression

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kirkland and depression

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Stay strong Sludge!

You are one of my favourite posters on here with your tips about 'birds' and advice on what music I and others should be listening too. It's always totally wrong mind lol. I always look out for your posts as I know they will bring a big smile to my face

Previously you mentioned getting a dog. Have you got one yet? If not, go get one, provided you are strong enough to look after it. They are a good reason to get up in the morning, good company (mine never answers me back like my ex wife and various girlfriends did). After bit of training she nearly always does as I say. Once again unlike various ex's who always did the complete opposite, and as the old saying goes 'they are man's best friend'. I couldn't be without one
    Cheers mate I intend to get a dog when I am a lot better but I am still on the stalk

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Cheers mate I intend to get a dog when I am a lot better but I am still on the stalk
    Just read your post on getting a greyhound. A very noble thought, on getting a rescue one. As others have mentioned they do need a lot of exercise though

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Just read your post on getting a greyhound. A very noble thought, on getting a rescue one. As others have mentioned they do need a lot of exercise though
    So does sludge if he's going to keep up with those lady dog walkers he has his dirty rotter eyes on..