+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    And she is linked to a f0rmer president from 10 of age, lots pictures of then together, and her mother was friends with Alefantis
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Can you share the link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Will do, but when i get up, too much effort on the fone

How you getting on with this, Nelson?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    How you getting on with this, Nelson?
    Isn't she the kid whose mum is friends with Alefantis?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Isn't she the kid whose mum is friends with Alefantis?
    I believe that is what Nelson stated originally. So Mum was allegedly friendly with the Pizzagate restaurant owner, the accused daughter allegedly has pre-pubescent photos taken with a former unnamed President and Jake Tapper's wife often frequents the restaurant with her kids. Enough ingredients to wheel out the conspiracist's gallows I suppose. Do you think there will be enough gibbets to deal with all the guilty parties in this sorry sordid saga?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I believe that is what Nelson stated originally. So Mum was allegedly friendly with the Pizzagate restaurant owner, the accused daughter allegedly has pre-pubescent photos taken with a former unnamed President and Jake Tapper's wife often frequents the restaurant with her kids. Enough ingredients to wheel out the conspiracist's gallows I suppose. Do you think there will be enough gibbets to deal with all the guilty parties in this sorry sordid saga?
    I'm not making any judgements, besides the obvious observation that it is a small world if you move in certain circles. If there is anything going on the cops will catch them using traffic analysis, which has it's origins in Gordon Welchman's work at Bletchley Park. I also think the actress girl is going to crack when confronted with prospect of a long prison sentence, so if she is smart she will spill the beans. Of course there could be nothing going on, in which case it will have been a case of much ado about nothing.

I'm not making any judgements, besides the obvious observation that it is a small world if you move in certain circles. If there is anything going on the cops will catch them using traffic analysis, which has it's origins in Gordon Welchman's work at Bletchley Park. I also think the actress girl is going to crack when confronted with prospect of a long prison sentence, so if she is smart she will spill the beans. Of course there could be nothing going on, in which case it will have been a case of much ado about nothing.
    Given you mainly deal with innuendo the last thing I was expecting was a judgement!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Given you mainly deal with innuendo the last thing I was expecting was a judgement!
    Obviously I don't have access to all of the details. Likewise if somebody had spent all of their time with Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris, I also wouldn't be able to make a judgement about them either.

Obviously I don't have access to all of the details. Likewise if somebody had spent all of their time with Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris, I also wouldn't be able to make a judgement about them either.
    But you don't need access to all the details to do what you usually do you. I could post numerous photos of Jimmy Saville with Margaret Thatcher and then add a wink smiley but to what end other than create some kind of allusion free of any substance or fact.