Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
Yes this. Ridiculous assertion that David Vincent and I go head to head listing our interactions with immigrants and then we all have a chat about whether immigrants are entitled or not (the people on average with the least wealth and worst quality of life are demonstrably entitled??). This place is bonkers and I thought I would respond in a manner befitting the nature of the post. Some of the things David Vincent gets away with saying on here unchallenged are complete rubbish. Direct the bleedin challenge to the guy making the ridiculous claim, not me for saying the immigrants I have met are nice.
I'm sorry to hear about your cock. You might have met some great immigrants but judging by your comments about Mambo's dad I would guess the immigrants you meet are a bit unusual. I was going to suggest that you move in a small circle but in the light of your earlier post that could be misconstrued.

I can't write what I really think on here because I would be arrested. There is no free speech in the UK. If I moved to France I would keep my head down and mind my own business. I wouldn't go around telling the French to pull down statues. I wouldn't be constantly demanding free stuff. And I wouldn't tell the French to change their laws and customs to suit me.