+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Doesnt look like to me that Mueller’s plans have failed
    Is this what you’re referring to?
    From the outside it looks a very professional investigation led by a man with previous for convicting serious organised criminals.
    It all depends if he was working with Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe or against them. It was Obama people and journalists who initially targeted Flynn under the Logan Act, via unmasking and leaking. Only two people have ever been indicted on charges of violating the Act, one in 1802 and the other in 1852. Neither was convicted of violating the Act. The only reason they did it was to get at Trump, by pushing the Trump Russia Collusion conspiracy. Don't worry, the truth is all going to come out, and then we can evaluate what Mueller was really up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It all depends if he was working with Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe or against them. It was Obama people and journalists who initially targeted Flynn under the Logan Act, via unmasking and leaking. Only two people have ever been indicted on charges of violating the Act, one in 1802 and the other in 1852. Neither was convicted of violating the Act. The only reason they did it was to get at Trump, by pushing the Trump Russia Collusion conspiracy. Don't worry, the truth is all going to come out, and then we can evaluate what Mueller was really up to.
    So Flynn was prosecuted under the Logan Act then. News to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So Flynn was prosecuted under the Logan Act then. News to me.
    I said targeted under the Logan Act, he was unmasked and it was leaked to journalists.

I said targeted under the Logan Act, he was unmasked and it was leaked to journalists.
    Targetted by people with no prosecutive powers, wow! Anyway he did plead guilty to making materially false statements to the FBI. Furthermore despite wild rantings about the FBI changing statements it would appear that Flynn decided the best action open to him was to fully co-operate with Mueller rather than challenge the process as illegal and misleading.

As someone who I know only forms conclusions on the basis of painstaking reviews of official documents why do you believe the version of events you have aired today and on other occasions rather than the official document filed with the court seeking mitigating sentencing due to Flynn's co-operation in giving first hand evidence of Trump transition team "interactions" with Russian government officials and his substantial assistance in a criminal investigation.

ps - have read the Treehouse version of events which incredibly mirrors your original argument.

Targetted by people with no prosecutive powers, wow! Anyway he did plead guilty to making materially false statements to the FBI. Furthermore despite wild rantings about the FBI changing statements it would appear that Flynn decided the best action open to him was to fully co-operate with Mueller rather than challenge the process as illegal and misleading.

As someone who I know only forms conclusions on the basis of painstaking reviews of official documents why do you believe the version of events you have aired today and on other occasions rather than the official document filed with the court seeking mitigating sentencing due to Flynn's co-operation in giving first hand evidence of Trump transition team "interactions" with Russian government officials and his substantial assistance in a criminal investigation.

ps - have read the Treehouse version of events which incredibly mirrors your original argument.
    I hope the redacted bits are explosive as you think they are, otherwise you will look like a sycophant

I hope the redacted bits are explosive as you think they are, otherwise you will look like a sycophant
    Who provided the glue between these three quotes do you think?

1) M.Flynn guilty just rewards for lying to the President. It shows Trump made the right decision to fire him.

2) Very likely FBI changed the interview 302s which means that Flynn is going to walk and sue their sorry asses.

3) ps Charges against Flynn will be dropped!

Who provided the glue between these three quotes do you think?

1) M.Flynn guilty just rewards for lying to the President. It shows Trump made the right decision to fire him.

2) Very likely FBI changed the interview 302s which means that Flynn is going to walk and sue their sorry asses.

3) ps Charges against Flynn will be dropped!
    Trump firing Flynn had nothing to do with the Mueller investigation. If it transpires that the 302's were altered, of course the charges will be annulled and compensation sought. You are really trying a bit too hard to defend all of these people. I hope it works out well for your kind of people, so that you don't become forever tainted by them