Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
95% of my colleagues are Americans. The company I work for is headquarters in Florida (I’m here now) but we have sites in 26 states so I see a huge cross section of American society every month. My colleagues are balanced and largely a great group of people. They don’t consider Trump a diplomat, but that’s less important to them. What they do think however is that from an economic perspective he is generally delivering against his word. The average person is seeing an improvement in their standard of living and their economy is recovering- people have more money and businesses are growing I despise the man but only as a human being - taking guns away from Americans sadly is beyond any single person. I think he just accepts it so he can deliver
his economic agenda
This is just not true, the economy recovered under Obama and it continues under Trump. However, after Tump's new tax laws it's the corporations and the people at the top who see most of the money. Healthcare is becoming more expenisive, petrol is over a dollr more a gallon than it was 2 years ago, social programs are being cut, regulations have been slashed in the name of of job creation but it's really in the name of corporate profits. Poluted rivers, selling goverment land to energy companies. Private prisons. Even detaining immigants. ($745 per person per day to private companies on the taxpayers dime) It's all a huge con.