+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I hope your rash gets better soon
    Oh dear, swamp are throwing each other under the bus, IMO the terminus will be named Stop 44 although CNN may try and limit it to Brennan, how many on here will own their comments of the past 145 pages ? still a bit of time to go but the information flow is increasing, tick tock

Collins to blame and there is a shed load to get released Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Impeac, Impea, Impe, Imp, Im, I, arghh f@ck it not bothering

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Oh dear, swamp are throwing each other under the bus, IMO the terminus will be named Stop 44 although CNN may try and limit it to Brennan, how many on here will own their comments of the past 145 pages ? still a bit of time to go but the information flow is increasing, tick tock

Collins to blame and there is a shed load to get released Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Impeac, Impea, Impe, Imp, Im, I, arghh f@ck it not bothering
    I have no doubt it will happen as I confidently predicted on here well over two years ago. Not only will they have to own their comments, but they will also have to own their behaviour. The tactics used have been quite dispicable, and have included smears, slurs, ridicule and misappropriated claims of allegiance, etc. It was a really poor show from those who should know better.