+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Cheers thickies

First Team

Re: Cheers thickies

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    I have been really thinking hard about moving back from the US but now I'm deeply unsure about being part of a country that has so many (let's be honest here) racists.

the good ole u s of a racist free.
    Where in there did I say the US was perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I'll ask. It's a finance/business channel. Their first question is normally: "how will this affect me/my portfolio?"
    How will this affect your portfolio. Despite large losses at opening the FTSE 100 closed today higher than it was at the beginning of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    How will this affect your portfolio. Despite large losses at opening the FTSE 100 closed today higher than it was at the beginning of the week.
    its not going to plan for the Leave haters is it ? ? ?

fancy the FTSE rallying and being up more that 2pc on the week

where in there did i say you said the US was perfect.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Ask for a pension statement in a year and then be so blase.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    where in there did i say you said the US was perfect.
    So what's your point?

Original poster....C*&T
    Last edited by blue matt; 24-06-16 at 17:49.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    its not going to plan for the Leave haters is it ? ? ?

fancy the FTSE rallying and being up more that 2pc on the week
    And even the comment about racism is inaccurate because even Labour spokespeople (except Corbyn) acknowledge that something needs to be done to address the huge influx from mainly low skilled workers from the EU encouraged by companies such as Next who advertise jobs in Eastern Europe because of the low wages they can pay. Furthermore the present arrangements discriminate between EU migrants and those who want to come here from elsewhere and that is probably more racist than the present arrangements.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Original poster....C*&T
    Why engage in personal insults? There's no need. The entire thread before you was good-natured despite obvious divisions.
    Last edited by blue matt; 24-06-16 at 17:49.

my point was you said you were unsure of moving to or being part of a country with, in your opinion so many racists,

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Some thick ***** on the dark side think out won because people voted with the pens they've taken with them so the in's couldn't rub the pencil votes out if it was going tits up for them.

Some people have clearly not voted before.

http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewto...p?f=2&t=174334
    You will be able to tell if anyone from the dark side voted the X would be in crayon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    You will be able to tell if anyone from the dark side voted the X would be in crayon.
    the dark side votes in lasor . good luck

Wonderfully arrogant O/P! "You didn't vote in line with my beliefs which are the correct ones, so you are a 'thicko'! "
    Some British people know a bit more about it having been around for more than 5 minutes. I voted 'IN' in 1975 because I saw us prospering in a free trade arrangement called the EEC. The EEC then morphed into a political construct, the EU that tries to control every aspect of our lives from what light bulbs we can use, how powerful are our vacuum cleaners and more importantly prevents us from deporting murderous scumbags. The ambition is to integrate more and more into a United States of Europe using a single currency that has been a total disaster and especially for the youth of Europe. Check out youth unemployment rates in Greece and Spain for starters. We now have the opportunity to take back our sovereignty and determine our own future. You watch Sweden, France, Spain, Holland, Czech Republic and Greece follow us out the door . Within a few years the UK will be at the head of a group of at least 6 or 7 nations, all committed to free trade and economic integration but opposed to political centralisation.

As I said, with the majority of others, I voted 'IN' once before. To quote The Who:
    We "Won't Get Fooled Again". Great day for the UK - onward and upward!

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Wonderfully arrogant O/P! "You didn't vote in line with my beliefs which are the correct ones, so you are a 'thicko'! "
    Some British people know a bit more about it having been around for more than 5 minutes. I voted 'IN' in 1975 because I saw us prospering in a free trade arrangement called the EEC. The EEC then morphed into a political construct, the EU that tries to control every aspect of our lives from what light bulbs we can use, how powerful are our vacuum cleaners and more importantly prevents us from deporting murderous scumbags. The ambition is to integrate more and more into a United States of Europe using a single currency that has been a total disaster and especially for the youth of Europe. Check out youth unemployment rates in Greece and Spain for starters. We now have the opportunity to take back our sovereignty and determine our own future. You watch Sweden, France, Spain, Holland, Czech Republic and Greece follow us out the door . Within a few years the UK will be at the head of a group of at least 6 or 7 nations, all committed to free trade and economic integration but opposed to political centralisation.

As I said, with the majority of others, I voted 'IN' once before. To quote The Who:
    You've betrayed your arrogance actually. Why should the UK be at the head of anything? You voted out. Now go it alone like you wanted. The EU doesn't control every facet of anyone's life. You're clearly deluded as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Another way of looking at is, 52% who were left behind, have decided that they would have also liked to have benefited in the EU but were ignored, and have spoken, uncertain times ahead that's for sure, perhaps Britain should be ashamed at how an underclass was allowed propagate whilst many were getting richer and the distribution of wealth getting wider.
    That's their own problem for voting Tory.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    You've betrayed your arrogance actually. Why should the UK be at the head of anything? You voted out. Now go it alone like you wanted. The EU doesn't control every facet of anyone's life. You're clearly deluded as well.
    Because we're the 5th largest economy in the world, converse in the world's most popular language, have the fastest growing economy in Europe and are a hugely talented and resourceful nation.

You obviously don't think so, because you don't even live here. I might be deluded but at least I live and experience what I'm talking about.

I was only chatting to my mum about a hoover this week, she said " i dont want a tri-whirly motor hoover, i just want a normal one, with one big motor " she mentioned it was the EU, i just dismissed her as being mad

just googled it, she was right

I was only chatting to my mum about a hoover this week, she said " i dont want a tri-whirly motor hoover, i just want a normal one, with one big motor " she mentioned it was the EU, i just dismissed her as being mad

just googled it, she was right
    Attempting to be more environmentally responsible, the utter bastards

Because we're the 5th largest economy in the world, converse in the world's most popular language, have the fastest growing economy in Europe and are a hugely talented and resourceful nation.

You obviously don't think so, because you don't even live here. I might be deluded but at least I live and experience what I'm talking about.
    Ah, the good old, 'no one should tell us what to do, we should be telling them'. this attitude should have died years ago.

First Team

Laughable. Given the choice would you live in the US or UK under your own stated criteria of being "hugely talented and resourceful"? Yeah right that would be the US. But that's not why I live in the US. Please tell me about all the talent and resourcefulness I'm missing.

You voted for Leave. It's pure delusional arrogance to expect anyone to follow you. It's completely apparent that a lot of Leave supporters just plain don't like foreigners. Put up some barbed wire chum and enjoy Jerusalem built anew.

Speaking of thickies....

'I really regret my vote now': The Brexit voters who wish they'd voted to remain

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/polit...-a3280361.html

More than 17.4 million people across the UK voted Leave in the EU referendum, while 16.1 million voted to remain in the EU. But many voters have since spoken out saying they are shocked at the poll's outcome and did not believe their Leave votes would actually count.

One voter, named only as Adam from Manchester, told the BBC: “I didn’t think that was going to happen. My vote – I didn’t think was going to matter too much because I thought we were just going to remain."

Another voter, Mandy, said: “I was very disappointed about the result, even though I voted to leave, this morning I woke up and the reality did actually hit me. But if I had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay.”

Other voters have also posted on Twitter that they regretted their decision to vote in favour of leaving the EU. One said: “I personally voted leave believing these lies and I regret it more than anything, I feel genuinely robbed of my vote.”

Another posted: “Urm I think I kinda regret my vote, I had no real reason to pick what I did!!”
    Because we're the 5th largest economy in the world,
    Not any more, France overtook us this morning thanks to the Brexit. We're 6th now.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Speaking of thickies....

Not any more, France overtook us this morning thanks to the Brexit. We're 6th now.
    are we still now ? ? ? we had a fairly good " bounce back " this afternoon

First Team

are we still now ? ? ? we had a fairly good " bounce back " this afternoon
    UK doesn't seem very wealthy in $ terms. In GDP per capita even before the GBP crash the UK ranked around 24th behind Germany, Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Nertherlands, Switzerland, Austria etc ...

Hang on a sec, you seem an intelligent person and, like so many other such people over the past four months, have let us have the benefit of your unshakeable conviction that your side of the argument was the only way for the country to go. Yet there were plenty of intelligent people on the other side who were equally convinced as to their cause - in a way, I envy you your certainty, but isn't the truth that you're both right in some regards, wrong in others and, like us mere mortals, having to guess what the next decade or two holds for the country?

For example, like so many in the leave campaign, you talk about how we've got the fifth best economy in the world, but I look at that stat and wonder how could this be when we belonged to this dreadful bureaucracy which imposed it's will on us, stifled our nation and made it so easy for workshy foreigners to come here and claim our benefits?

Congratulations to Rupert Murdoch, Prime Minister of the U.K. once again - and no longer answerable to the EU.