+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jeffrey Has Gone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jeffrey Has Gone

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Although they're not actually being dishonest . As I said earlier, they've received a subliminal message that Trump is bad and they're subliminally rewarded by being told they're intelligent for thinking that by means of people who are put up as highly intelligent by the media reinforcing the idea 24/7.

There's nothing really that can be done to re introduce them to logic or reason, so the most helpful thing is to expose them in the hope that those who haven't already been "bitten" might escape their fate.
    It's much much harder to brainwash a subject who's aware of what you're doing, and the best we can hope for is that uncommitted individuals will ask themselves , " why are they telling me that ?" . After that , it's up to them to decide on the issues.
    I learned from the way you imperiously swatted away what I thought was a pertinent question I had asked yesterday with an answer which doesn't really stand up to any close examination (I note gluey has mastered this technique as well), but I know full well that I could never hope to make it into the I know everything about everything club, so I'm going to need more guidance from you I'm afraid.

If you know that a subliminal message has been sent to us. then to be able to avoid falling prey to it, you must know what it said and when it was sent, so could you let us have that information please so that we can try to regain our capacity for "independent thinking"?

Speaking for myself, I've despised Donald Trump for thirty years or more, so I assume I received the subliminal message sometime in the mid to late eighties? Hang on though, why would the forces you are so nobly fighting on our behalf be sending out such a message about Donald Trump then? Unless, of course, they knew he was going to be President in thirty years time.

I've got to say mind, that's pretty impressive if they did isn't it - you don't think our subliminal voices might be worth listening to after all do you?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If you know that a subliminal message has been sent to us. then to be able to avoid falling prey to it, you must know what it said and when it was sent, so could you let us have that information please so that we can try to regain our capacity for "independent thinking"?
    Is this a cry for help, Bob?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I learned from the way you imperiously swatted away what I thought was a pertinent question I had asked yesterday with an answer which doesn't really stand up to any close examination (I note gluey has mastered this technique as well), but I know full well that I could never hope to make it into the I know everything about everything club, so I'm going to need more guidance from you I'm afraid.

Speaking for myself, I've despised Donald Trump for thirty years or more, so I assume I received the subliminal message sometime in the mid to late eighties? Hang on though, why would the forces you are so nobly fighting on our behalf be sending out such a message about Donald Trump then? Unless, of course, they knew he was going to be President in thirty years time.

I've got to say mind, that's pretty impressive if they did isn't it - you don't think our subliminal voices might be worth listening to after all do you?

This requires a more detailed answer than I've got the time or willpower for right now. I'll try and post something later about brainwashing techniques, but in the mean time there are a couple of things you seem to have misunderstood.

Those who have used these techniques are certainly neither noble nor on your side. Also, it pretty obviously doesn't mean that subliminal messages are the sole source of a particular opinion such as your apparent personal dislike of Donald Trump. I'd say that 30 years ago few people would have expected him to have opposed those who follow a sinister agenda.

It's also possible for individuals to willingly follow this sinister agenda, but that requires a hatred of humanity which I'm sure not many people really have.

Of course it's hardly as simple as one single subliminal message during a cornflakes advert or something. It involves a long process which I mentioned briefly elsewhere on these threads.
    Once someone is effected it's too late to change in most cases, as we learned in the 1950's with pow's from the Korean War who'd been repatriated, so some people can't "avoid falling prey" to it unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    This requires a more detailed answer than I've got the time or willpower for right now. I'll try and post something later about brainwashing techniques, but in the mean time there are a couple of things you seem to have misunderstood.

Those who have used these techniques are certainly neither noble nor on your side. Also, it pretty obviously doesn't mean that subliminal messages are the sole source of a particular opinion such as your apparent personal dislike of Donald Trump. I'd say that 30 years ago few people would have expected him to have opposed those who follow a sinister agenda.

It's also possible for individuals to willingly follow this sinister agenda, but that requires a hatred of humanity which I'm sure not many people really have.

Of course it's hardly as simple as one single subliminal message during a cornflakes advert or something. It involves a long process which I mentioned briefly elsewhere on these threads.
    Once someone is effected it's too late to change in most cases, as we learned in the 1950's with pow's from the Korean War who'd been repatriated, so some people can't "avoid falling prey" to it unfortunately.
    Nope, I need more help here because, I'm sorry, but that just comes across, like so many of your messages do to this particular sheep, as a load of words without anything of note actually being said.

As for noble and on my side, you seem unable to take a compliment because I was talking about you - although I may have been being sarcastic at the time.

I'll try again, what did the subliminal message that I asked about say and when did it occur? You must know the answers to these questions because it didn't effect you.

I don't think it could have been, because I could have sworn I saw it as clear as day on here, but perhaps the messages Lardy posted about the Trump family exploiting that baby whose parents were killed at El Paso were the sort of subliminal message you're talking about because, as I recall, none of the I know everything about everything brigade had anything to say about them whatsoever.