+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The hunted one

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The hunted one

One thought on this - how easy would it be for someone to stitch an enemy up to one of these vigilante groups?
    Go on there pretending to be someone else and chat up their fake underage girls, whilst at the same time pretend to be a woman and chat up your enemy, arrange to meet up at the same place with both and then BAM. Your enemy is outed as a paedo, gets a kicking and posters all over their neighbourhood.

Yes, I may be an evil genius. None of you should cross me

Re: The hunted one

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    One thought on this - how easy would it be for someone to stitch an enemy up to one of these vigilante groups?
    Go on there pretending to be someone else and chat up their fake underage girls, whilst at the same time pretend to be a woman and chat up your enemy, arrange to meet up at the same place with both and then BAM. Your enemy is outed as a paedo, gets a kicking and posters all over their neighbourhood.

Yes, I may be an evil genius. None of you should cross me
    Sorry but your plan is flawed.

How would you know it's a fake underage girl?

Unless you were sure it was a trap - in which case surely all the real paedos would be able to spot the fake and they'd never catch anyone - all that would happen is that some girl would be looking for another youngster and the person you're trying to frame would be looking for another adult.

Also, let's assume you know it's a set up. Would you really take the chance of trying to frame someone else while using your own computer that can be traced? It wouldn't be much of a defence to say that you were grooming an underage girl just to frame someone else for it.