+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog walkers

Dog walkers

Do dogs really have to be walked every day ?

Especially at these times ?

Surely every other day is ok ?

Surely they can be left to chill out in the back yard , if you have one and in terms of taking a dump then if you have a back garden then let em drop off there ?

We are all in this together

Woof

Re: Dog walkers

A people by me are walking their dog �� more than once a day sometimes 3 even 4 times a day

People are allowed out for a walk you know

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes they are, but only once a day

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Well , once

Quote Originally Posted by beakerboyblue View Post
    A people by me are walking their dog �� more than once a day sometimes 3 even 4 times a day
    But their dogs are special see

Dogs have to be taken out several times a day or there'll be dog shit on the carpets.

International

Spare a thought for the poor pooches in Italy!!! Or was it Spain? Maybe both!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Dogs have to be taken out several times a day or there'll be dog shit on the carpets.
    Keep the dog outside ?

Cover the carpets ?

Get rid of the dog ?

Canine-19 - All dogs are carriers of the virus and responsible for the spread.

The Government introduce a mass destruction order of all dogs.

Owners hiding their pets in attics, as a British Gestapo force track down mans best friend armed with dog treats and bacon scented chew toys. Vigilante groups break into concentration kennels to release dogs. Even government breaks down as PM Johnson and other senior MP's are found going against official guidelines to hide their own dogs with relatives across the country.

Step away from the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Step away from the window.
    I was sitting on my front door step

I was sitting on my front door step
    To spy on the neighbours?

To spy on the neighbours?
    Fresh air and sun

Government guidance urges people to "stay local", use open spaces near their home and avoid unnecessary travel
    Guidance to police says that the public shouldn't be sanctioned for "travelling a reasonable distance to exercise" - although no definition has been given
    People should only exercise once a day, although in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland there is no legal ban on exercising more than that. In Wales, which sets its own health regulations, exercising more than once a day is now illegal - and potentially a criminal offence
    You can exercise alone or with members of your own household
    Gatherings of more than two in parks and public spaces have been banned (ruling out most team sports)
    Dogs can be walked as part of a person's daily exercise

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Do dogs really have to be walked every day ?

Especially at these times ?

Surely every other day is ok ?

Surely they can be left to chill out in the back yard , if you have one and in terms of taking a dump then if you have a back garden then let em drop off there ?

We are all in this together

Woof
    They dont like em shitting in their own back garden mun!!!

Anyone who has a real mad f*cker of a dog, the type that bites first and barks later shouldn’t be allowed to walk it. They should be allowed to let the bugger out on its own for an hour or two, that’ll keep the public at home.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Anyone who has a real mad f*cker of a dog, the type that bites first and barks later shouldn’t be allowed to walk it. They should be allowed to let the bugger out on its own for an hour or two, that’ll keep the public at home.
    I can remember when people would boot the dog out for the day on some of the lovely estates i grew up on. The dogs would then form a pack looking for lady dogs on heat.....and biting **** out of people.

I can remember when people would boot the dog out for the day on some of the lovely estates i grew up on. The dogs would then form a pack looking for lady dogs on heat.....and biting **** out of people.
    Exactly, every Cardiff council estate was the same, it was like Russian Roulette trying to get from A to B, let it happen now, the owners won’t be prosecuted and the dog gets the Dickens medal

My dog was a very active and happy soul barely out of puppyhood, she needs exercise, so I take her for one daily walk at around 6 every morning when there's hardly anyone around so I can let her off the lead for a while. I'm lucky in that I go out of my back door into a large green so she gets the chance of a run for twenty minutes or so, it's not enough, she needs more, but at least it's something.

Is that alright with the curtain teitchers on here?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    My dog was a very active and happy soul barely out of puppyhood, she needs exercise, so I take her for one daily walk at around 6 every morning when there's hardly anyone around so I can let her off the lead for a while. I'm lucky in that I go out of my back door into a large green so she gets the chance of a run for twenty minutes or so, it's not enough, she needs more, but at least it's something.

Yeah but c’mon Paul, there’s plenty of open space in your neck of the woods in the wilds of North Wales

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Well you shouldn't really be letting your dog off a lead but if you must

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    They dont like em shitting in their own back garden mun!!!
    Shoot all dogs , cats and children

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well you shouldn't really be letting your dog off a lead but if you must
    Even I - someone who knows better than most how dastardly you are - sometimes gasp with surprise at the old pony you submit at this forum. Today you're having a pop at dogs and their irresponsible owners while conveniently forgetting your antics and that of your late pooch, Throbbing Gristle, who must have been a contender for the world's randiest hound as he tried to frantically shag a leg of every woman who you deliberately allowed him to come into leaping range of purely for your own amusement.

Up yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Even I - someone who knows better than most how dastardly you are - sometimes gasp with surprise at the old pony you submit at this forum. Today you're having a pop at dogs and their irresponsible owners while conveniently forgetting your antics and that of your late pooch, Throbbing Gristle, who must have been a contender for the world's randiest hound as he tried to frantically shag a leg of every woman who you deliberately allowed him to come into leaping range of purely for your own amusement.

Up yours!
    Naff off