+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Looks like Rhys Healey is on his way to MK Dons.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Looks like Rhys Healey is on his way to MK Dons.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Selling him outright?

Really, really glad we brought him on vs Fulham if 2 games later he's going to League One. Good job we didn't have 10m Bobby Reid getting splinters in his arse. Honestly, I will never, ever understand that decision and it gets stranger by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Selling him outright?

Really, really glad we brought him on vs Fulham if 2 games later he's going to League One. Good job we didn't have 10m Bobby Reid getting splinters in his arse. Honestly, I will never, ever understand that decision and it gets stranger by the day.
    Same here, Neil Warnock had a bit of a nightmare that day.

Selling him outright?

I was livid that day - I really like Neil but he got it so wrong that day - Fulham were garbage and we just invited them on and bringing on Healey just to throw the ball in long was just down right barmy

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I was livid that day - I really like Neil but he got it so wrong that day - Fulham were garbage and we just invited them on and bringing on Healey just to throw the ball in long was just down right barmy
    Didn't NW admit he got it wrong ,strangely I always thought we'd lose that one, cant get my head around why we only had to turn up to win .

Selling him outright?

It was the exact moment that I stopped believing we had any chance of avoiding relegation.

Selling him outright?

I’m sure that every City fan agrees. That was just bizarre.

I have always liked Rhys as he gave it everything.

I hope that he does well at MK Dons and that we have inserted a massive sell on clause in his contract. 👍