+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another mass shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Another mass shooting

I'd be keen to know who would win in a battle between a self trained militia armed with assault rifles or a tyrannical government blowing them up from drones they can't even see.

Reality has moved way beyond the purpose of the second amendment that all it does now is make sure more people get murdered than in comparable countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I'd be keen to know who would win in a battle between a self trained militia armed with assault rifles or a tyrannical government blowing them up from drones they can't even see.

Reality has moved way beyond the purpose of the second amendment that all it does now is make sure more people get murdered than in comparable countries.
    That's a big diversion in a thread that is supposed to be about the tragic loss of innocent lives. You asked for a citation in a previous post, and now you are assuming that the military would follow the orders of Chuck & Nancy? Just like a previous poster who assured us that the shooters were right wing, you seem keen to twist these events so that they fit with your own political ideology. We don't even know the facts yet, but you are already suggesting a solution that is based on a hypothetical event which bears no relation to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post

Perhaps you should study the War of Independence then. Try reading about the battle of Trenton.
    I'm guessing that you wouldn't personally know an smp from a banjo, but low tech often beats high tech in the real world.
    - you also assume that U.S Forces would kill their own people on the say so of foreigners.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Perhaps you should study the War of Independence then. Try reading about the battle of Trenton.
    I'm guessing that you wouldn't personally know an smp from a banjo, but low tech often beats high tech in the real world.
    - you also assume that U.S Forces would kill their own people on the say so of foreigners.
    Absolutely bizarre response. Eric Cartman's point is that the constitution is badly out of date, and your response is to cite conflicts from before its existence!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Absolutely bizarre response. Eric Cartman's point is that the constitution is badly out of date, and your response is to cite conflicts from before its existence!
    I disagree that the Constitution is " out of date ". So do millions of Americans, and they'll fight for it. If Americans ever want to change their constitution or laws they'll do that themselves. I mentioned Trenton and 1776 because that was the last time foreign slaves tried to enforce the will of their masters on the American people by force .

Where does he assume that us forces would kill their own people on the say so of foreigners?
    Who are these foreigners ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Where does he assume that us forces would kill their own people on the say so of foreigners?
    Who are these foreigners ?
    Is he a US citizen then ? He wants patriots "killed by drones they can't even see".

There are more substantial foreign interests working to undermine the U.S Constitution actually, but I'm not going to attempt to discuss them here.

Is he a US citizen then ? He wants patriots "killed by drones they can't even see".

There are more substantial foreign interests working to undermine the U.S Constitution actually, but I'm not going to attempt to discuss them here.
    Combining that comment with this: "you also assume that U.S Forces would kill their own people on the say so of foreigners", is Eric the foreigner you're talking about and are you saying that a Cardiff City messageboard user is in such a position of power that he could order US troops to fire on citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    WB gets involved, and the thread dies. Happens every single time.
    Just pointing out the absurdity of what people are saying.

This thread is ****ing bizarre

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    This thread is ****ing bizarre
    WB gets involved, and the thread dies. Happens every single time.

When did he say that he wants patriots killed by drones they can't even see?